Go Biden

During the Christmas break, I thought about that. What the fuck is in it for me to engage with people like this? Nothing.
I've beaten back every single right wing political piece of ******* until it becomes a back and forth on name calling. No thanks.
You're not educated enough, clever enough, of funny enough to be interesting or correct.
You're just pathetic enough for me to pity any fucked up woman who lays the strap-on to you regularly.
Good day and fuck off.

it's funny sometimes, like when you get them going on 9-11 truther ******* and they don't realize they're embarrassing themselves and their little con cabal

but definitely only bother if you're enjoying yourself. when they get annoying take a break

Wait until they start stalking you around this website as hoping hubby does me.
So far, since yesterday, I have 5 sarcastic replies from H-H that I haven't even responded to ... I just ignore the bastard. The idiot has some mental fixation with wanting to insult & argue, and he never has a discussion that he doesn't get the final response. You respond, I don't care if it's your 100th response to him, he'll just keep going until you simply don't respond.

Wait until they start stalking you around this website as hoping hubby does me.
So far, since yesterday, I have 5 sarcastic replies from H-H that I haven't even responded to ... I just ignore the bastard. The idiot has some mental fixation with wanting to insult & argue, and he never has a discussion that he doesn't get the final response. You respond, I don't care if it's your 100th response to him, he'll just keep going until you simply don't respond.
How sad his life must be that this becomes his pleasure.

ed damn it.....where in the hell have you been?....last you talked you was coming back from vacation and got covid......then nothing till now.....wtf?
I did some reflection about this forum, then took on a couple of political contracts.
As I said, debating politics on here is anything but. I realized in the real world, this dozen of dopes on the Right are the least informed and least important types we have in this country. Winning against them is not really a win. So, I stopped participating. Been checking in once in a while for the media and private messages, but not really coming here until I saw this dipshit replying to a message from over a year and a half ago.

I did some reflection about this forum, then took on a couple of political contracts.
As I said, debating politics on here is anything but. I realized in the real world, this dozen of dopes on the Right are the least informed and least important types we have in this country. Winning against them is not really a win. So, I stopped participating. Been checking in once in a while for the media and private messages, but not really coming here until I saw this dipshit replying to a message from over a year and a half ago.
yeah that about sums it up......wonder how many actually vote even

So far, since yesterday, I have 5 sarcastic replies from H-H that I haven't even responded to ... I just ignore the bastard.
Ummm....since yesterday I've only made FOUR posts total on the whole site....and you replied to THREE of them. Why do you think you'd get away with such a blatant and obviously provable false lie??? You really are bad at this OmebaBoi...you should give up on the politics and just go hang out in your bisexual forums on the site. Surely someone in there is desperate enough to let you play with their dick...maybe Buehler??? Buehler???

You really do need to see a doctor, h-h ... you have some serious mental problems.

Yet another EXAMPLE of hoping hubby following me to another thread to start more arguments ...

H-H is totally obsessed with me ... poor guy! No job, no wife, no friends, a big fat lard ass can't get out of his chair. LAY OFF THE SUGAR, bub!
I'm in your head real deep ... I OWN YOU, H-H!

OK, you can suck my cock, H-H

Unzip my pants; let the forum watch!
................... View attachment 4964054

Ummm....since yesterday I've only made FOUR posts total on the whole site....and you replied to THREE of them. Why do you think you'd get away with such a blatant and obviously provable false lie??? You really are bad at this OmebaBoi...you should give up on the politics and just go hang out in your bisexual forums on the site. Surely someone in there is desperate enough to let you play with their dick...maybe Buehler??? Buehler???
I had to block pastaNpotatoes within days of first joining this site years ago. I don't regret that decision at all.

.since yesterday I've only made FOUR posts total on the whole site.
Liar, liar, pants on fire cock breath. It appears the moderators or admin REMOVED the one you posted of all the multiple dick pics in which you called me a homosexual. You're so deceiving, little bitchboi .... you constantly deceive this website with your BS, and you love following me around like a puppy ... I bet you even jerk yourself off as you write your posts to me.
No wife, no job, no friends, no life ... your life just SUCKS doesn't it. I'd think you'd enjoy that life since your wife left you as the loser you are.
Now write your "final word" to this post and go run a rolling pin up your big fat ass, retard.

I had to block pastaNpotatoes within days of first joining this site years ago. I don't regret that decision at all.
Yeah, I recall you telling me that ... funny, and we BOTH got relief when you left. Too bad you decided to "come back" for more. Take H-H with you next time you leave, ok?

Last edited:
Liar, liar, pants on fire cock breath. It appears the moderators or admin REMOVED the one you posted of all the multiple dick pics in which you called me a homosexual. You're so deceiving, little bitchboi .... you constantly deceive this website with your BS, and you love following me around like a puppy ... I bet you even jerk yourself off as you write your posts to me.
No wife, no job, no friends, no life ... your life just SUCKS doesn't it. I'd think you'd enjoy that life since your wife left you as the loser you are.
Now write your "final word" to this post and go run a rolling pin up your big fat ass, retard.
Hey, you're right. It was 5. I didn't see they're removed a post (see how easy that is to admit when one's wrong????) Now that you mention that I see they also removed your anti Trump diatribe where you violated site rule #1 taking the "what if the wife gets pregnant" site off topic into "oh my god Trump ran up the deficit etc. etc." which I was calling you out on.

Now why can't you just admit you're lying your ass off about not replying to me? Unlike you I gave PROOF of my claim, with links to 3 of my 4 posts you replied to. Pull up those little boi panties and just say the words Mackie...

Last edited:
Provide PROOF of my marital and employment status as well as my weight. Or admit you're just lying again and apologize.

I've got a few people on the site blocked. I generally save that for people like the Ed little boi who cried racism, pedophiles like RidgelyPedoFan, or the subWoofer who just wastes space flooding with memes. I don't regret blocking any of them.

Mac is like a old toy I play with from time to time. Reminds me of the fun I have messing with our cat with the laser pointer.

tumblr_luc6fdztCf1qdlh1io1_r2_250 (1).gif

Last edited:
How sad his life must be that this becomes his pleasure.
And he goes on to demonstrate that thirst four times in a row, and his blowbang buddy feels the need to try to persuade people to block the 'meanies'.
Same ol' *******.
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Been a long time since i posted on here as i got tired of the bullshit. I see it hasnt changed. Still curious if all you dems still have a boner for Biden. If you do i wanna hear what it is that still excites you. Is it his amazing border policy??? Or maybe his fucking debacle of a pull out in that sand pit in the middle east. Wait i know. It must be his incredible ability to babble incoherent bullshit that makes no sense.

What else, his Energy policy or lack of one i should say. Maybe it was his ridiculous speech on gun control today. Man this guy is a gem. You guys should feel real good that you got him elected.

Been a long time since i posted on here as i got tired of the bullshit. I see it hasnt changed. Still curious if all you dems still have a boner for Biden. If you do i wanna hear what it is that still excites you. Is it his amazing border policy??? Or maybe his fucking debacle of a pull out in that sand pit in the middle east. Wait i know. It must be his incredible ability to babble incoherent bullshit that makes no sense.

What else, his Energy policy or lack of one i should say. Maybe it was his ridiculous speech on gun control today. Man this guy is a gem. You guys should feel real good that you got him elected.
you are right....nothing changed.....you still don't have a clue and want us to explain it to you

Been a long time since i posted on here as i got tired of the bullshit. I see it hasnt changed. Still curious if all you dems still have a boner for Biden. If you do i wanna hear what it is that still excites you.
Speaking for myself, I simply look at the alternative to Joe Biden not being President and the devastation it would do not being a republic any longer.
Everything Biden's wanted to do the Republicans have fought it ... infrastructure, releasing oil reserves, sanctions on Russia, even trying to retain a third of US lands for conservation, covid ideas, etc. Hell, they even fought his selection of a SCOTUS; I''m amazed Mitch McConnel & Kevin McCarthy didn't come up with some weird rule that Biden couldn't appoint a SCOTUS.
At least Biden is making an honest effort to push through some administration. Imagine what would be going on about now if the Orange Orangutan was still President.

Back