Go Biden

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
I was just curious how a thread like this would proceed? There are several very opinionated people that have a perspective about Trump. Is there enough to be said about Biden or for the Democrats? For the record, there is no bias here so far, but I will commence with something positive and I will see where this goes?

Last edited:
If I have ANY reservations regarding Biden becoming our next President it would be his age, actually. He has plenty of political experience, government & constitutional knowledge, he's a moderate Democrat, doesn't bring a fleet of buses of negative personal history with him, has worked with and along side one of the better presidents in the past 100 years, has political friends on both sides of the isle, is methodical, has common sense, and a much higher level of integrity & honesty than the current resident. Biden has enough qualified candidates available to make me feel comfortable that he'll have a suitable replacement should he not finish his first term.
I think all of this will be confirmed in the lame duck presidency between December 2020 and February 2021.
I also feel that President Trump has not signed his biggest masterpiece of "fuck ups" as of yet ... its coming, and before the Christmas holidays I predict. There are still parts of Trump that the nation has yet to witness. I, for one, will not be shocked at anything he does.
words_HissyFit.jpg

Last edited:
If I have ANY reservations regarding Biden becoming our next President it would be his age, actually. He has plenty of political experience, government & constitutional knowledge, he's a moderate Democrat, doesn't bring a fleet of buses of negative personal history with him, has worked with and along side one of the better presidents in the past 100 years, has political friends on both sides of the isle, is methodical, has common sense, and a much higher level of integrity & honesty than the current resident. Biden has enough qualified candidates available to make me feel comfortable that he'll have a suitable replacement should he not finish his first term.
I think all of this will be confirmed in the lame duck presidency between December 2020 and February 2021.
I also feel that President Trump has not signed his biggest masterpiece of "fuck ups" as of yet ... its coming, and before the Christmas holidays I predict.
View attachment 3526636
Our concern also, if Biden was the Biden of even just 2 years ago we would feel better, we think during the debates Trump will just insult and waffle over the top of Biden making him look weak and limp.
Maybe a late call from Andrew Cuomo? that would put the cat amongst the pigeons!

Good luck with this subject Stiff.
It's not really my subject here. There is a "Go Trump" thread with hundreds of pages of views pro-Trump or anti-Trump. If Trump is to be dethroned as POTUS there should ideally be several views why Biden is better. Thanks for the ongoing positive continuation @MacNfries and @Hotwifeslut24 . If Biden is good say why he is good, and if otherwise give supporting reasons too. You know I have the opposite view @MacNfries so I am letting others vent here. It is much healthier than to vent here instead of venting offline in the streets which EVERYONE sees in the news these days.

Biden is a trillion times less polarizing than Trump. That's not exactly a bad thing. I'm not sure the US wants tons more polarization, factionalization, and anger right now.
Ok @ridgelyfan I'll give you a break where you just said that Biden is a trillion times better than Trump. Last time I checked, 1 trillion = 10 x 100 billion. So I will offer you a 100 billion times discount. Could you care to mention just 10 independent reasons why Biden is better than Trump on this thread? You have until November 3rd, 2020. Bonus points to you if you could make it to 100, if you do be sure to count them as you go on. After all if Biden has to dethrone Trump it must mean that he is that great, right?

Ok @ridgelyfan I'll give you a break where you just said that Biden is a trillion times better than Trump. Last time I checked, 1 trillion = 10 x 100 billion. So I will offer you a 100 billion times discount. Could you care to mention just 10 independent reasons why Biden is better than Trump on this thread? You have until November 3rd, 2020. Bonus points to you if you could make it to 100, if you do be sure to count them as you go on. After all if Biden has to dethrone Trump it must mean that he is that great, right?

how about just one major one.....he doesn't lie.....nor steal from the people he was designated to help....and we won't even go into the number of people he is responsible for killing through his just being inept!
shown the world he has no leadership skills and can not be trusted....just ask the Kurds!
could go on forever on this subject

biden does not even have to campaign ….look at the numbers Biden little or no commercials and yet leading trump by 10 points....all he has to do is sit back and let trump talk......always puts his foot in his mouth...or gets caught in another lie

Biden is a trillion times less polarizing than Trump. That's not exactly a bad thing. I'm not sure the US wants tons more polarization, factionalization, and anger right now.
Learn to read. I said "less polarizing". Because you were asking why people didn't care about Biden. That's the whole point of Biden. He's supposed to be the familiar safe choice.
Ok by being "a trillion times less polarizing" Biden is the better choice @ridgelyfan according to your analysis. Give ten reasons why. Bonus if you can make it to 100. This is the "Go Biden" thread so I am not trying to be critical of Biden here. So you make Biden shine @ridgelyfan , if you can?

Last edited:
how about just one major one.....he doesn't lie.....nor steal from the people he was designated to help....and we won't even go into the number of people he is responsible for killing through his just being inept!
shown the world he has no leadership skills and can not be trusted....just ask the Kurds!
could go on forever on this subject

biden does not even have to campaign ….look at the numbers Biden little or no commercials and yet leading trump by 10 points....all he has to do is sit back and let trump talk......always puts his foot in his mouth...or gets caught in another lie
Ok, @subhub174014 also feel free to construct your lovely voluminous essays here too 🤗 , but try to focus all on Biden and not so much on that incumbent POTUS, this is Biden's thread here after all right? You guys make him shine and if there any others who wish to debate you on what you say it's fair game. If Biden says he's Superman it's not for me to say here if he has any Kryptonite. I'll allow others to do so on this thread. I desire to be more of a spectator here on this thread, especially seeing that I have my bias that you are all too aware. After all, I can't vote on November 3rd, 2020. 😢

Last edited:
Ok, @subhub174014 also feel free to construct your lovely voluminous essays here too 🤗 , but try to focus all on Biden and not so much on that incumbent POTUS, this is Biden's thread here after all right? You guys make him shine and if there any others who wish to debate you on what you say it's fair game. If Biden says he's Superman it's not for me to say here if he has any Kryptonite. I'll allow others to do so on this thread. I desire to be more of a spectator here on this thread, especially seeing that I have my bias that you are all too aware. After all, I can't vote on November 3rd, 2020. 😢

trump makes Biden....trump would make anyone running against trump look good

This is just a snippet of what we think here in Europe, we are English so are many we talk to about the USA and Trump, but also French and Dutch friends all say the same.......
Trump has done what he promised to a degree without the normal political games and pressures (he is not a conventional politician), HOWEVER.... most of us agree the USA is a joke at the moment, we wait with baited breath as to the next dumb ass thing that comes out of his mouth, its like watching a granddad with dementia waffling incoherent babble, the horrifying thing is that his stupid, undisciplined and uneducated comments could cause a major global incident, China, North Korea for example, but also indirect consequences, at home he encourages people to riot and demonstrate against local government causing division and covid spread, he supports the NRA, extremist white organisations, ignores problems if they dont fit his "numbers" covid, markets, health.
We just dont understand how so many people can support this immoral man, he is so self absorbed, he panders to the voting base (like so many) which has damaged things like the environment, race relations and health care to mention a few. did we mention the sexual abuse lawsuits???? we could go on and on, when will people wake up and smell the roses?

It is not really my topic as Biden is to be better than the incumbent POTUS. So what is it that makes Biden shine? Or not? And why? I do hope @ed4mwf and @HardBlackCandy eventually chime in here too with their perspectives as well. 🤗

Dude how many times do I have to repeat myself. Biden is running as the safe, boring option who won't get us into a nuclear war with China or ******* another few hundred thousand Americans for completely shitting the bed on a pandemic we were warned about months in advance.

I get what you're trying to do, you want to argue that Trump has more passionate followers. Well guess what, you're correct. That's the whole thing. Nobody is psyched about Biden. You're not supposed to feel excited when you imagine Biden in the white house, you're supposed to feel relieved.

Dude how many times do I have to repeat myself. Biden is running as the safe, boring option who won't get us into a nuclear war with China or ******* another few hundred thousand Americans for completely shitting the bed on a pandemic we were warned about months in advance.

I get what you're trying to do, you want to argue that Trump has more passionate followers. Well guess what, you're correct. That's the whole thing. Nobody is psyched about Biden. You're not supposed to feel excited when you imagine Biden in the white house, you're supposed to feel relieved.
The incumbent has not much concern here as this is the "Go Biden" thread. So try to focus on what makes Biden excellent here. And should you be a critic of Biden say the otherwise. In any case, detail your evidence. 🤗

@subhub174014 I did you a favor creating a thread where the incumbent has little relevance so try to focus on what makes Biden excellent without mentioning the incumbent as he has very little relevance, right? 🤗

that is my point......trump makes Biden excellent!

besides it just eats the ******* out of you when someone slanders trump on the go trump thread...….I'm sure in your blind worship...….you are failing to see you are becoming the minority anymore.....trump lovers fleeing like rats on a sinking ship

Back