Go Biden

Great Biden quotes;
"Poor ******* can be just as bright and talented as white *******." ~Joe Biden

Have we decided whether Biden is a tool of the radical woke left, at the beck and call of Bernie and AOC, or whether he's an old casually racist curmudgeon?

I'm not sure the messaging has been decided yet. I guess we have to wait for Fox News to decide so Tucker Carlson can tell us which it is.

Great Biden quotes;
"Poor ******* can be just as bright and talented as white *******." ~Joe Biden

BFD!........so Joe puts his foot in his mouth....always has...….even let go a couple "secrets" before Obama wanted them out if you remember right......Biden is just an average everyday Joe who puts his foot in his mouth on occasion......point is Biden has never gone out of his way to hurt the workers or the average citizen of this country

I Observed Joe Biden at Close Range for 20 Years. Here’s How He Wins—and Loses

Through my friendship with John Marttila, who ran Joe Biden’s first campaign for the U.S. Senate in 1972 and remained a close adviser until his death in 2018, I had many opportunities to be in Biden’s presence over the past 20 years, usually at fundraisers in Boston and holiday parties at the vice president’s residence. In the last year of John’s life, we spent many hours discussing Biden’s anticipated run for president in 2020.

Marttila, who was a first-among-equals adviser to Biden due to their long history together, felt his old friend had exactly the right profile to beat Donald Trump. But he worried, both about Trump’s uncanny ability to define his competitors and whether Biden’s sense of old-school propriety and dignity would leave him defenseless against Trump’s tendency to use below-the-belt attacks on anyone who got in his way.

I shared both John’s hopes and fears. While I have run many political campaigns, I am not involved in the Biden campaign except as a financial supporter. But looking closely at Biden for over 20 years, I have seen his strengths and weaknesses, with his strengths in my opinion making him the right person for these turbulent times. Through my own observations, I long ago concluded that Biden is a man of character. I have always believed he would be a good and maybe even a great president.

Great Biden Quotes:
“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” ~ Joe Biden
Well, he's RIGHT you know. In fact most quick stops off the interstates are like that, as well as a lot of the lower level motel chains these days.

Well, he's RIGHT you know. In fact most quick stops off the interstates are like that, as well as a lot of the lower level motel chains these days.
Since this is America, I just asked a few Indian Sikhs I know, what's up with that. I was told that after 9/11 little convenient stores, gas stations, and a few other franchises were the only opportunities available. They formed groups and bought into these opportunities. The guy I know has a phD in biochemistry and could not find work. His cousins had the same problem. This particular convenience store chain offered the opportunity for them to take care of their families.
I don't see what is wrong that, and why the Republicans highlight Biden's statement like its a negative. The only negative is that America's racism or xenophobia doesn't distinguish between enemy countries and allied countries, only color matters. (Hindus are not Muslims).

Great Biden Quotes:
“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” ~ Joe Biden

what is your point...most cops have donuts on their breath......all kinds of jokes about whatever....you just keep close ties to stiff so the both of you can hero worship....trump caters to your needs...Biden doesn't...it is the republican/Russian way to slander the opposition

and when all said and done....you will be ****** to pay your employees a living wage....or shut the door....you once said how lucky they were just to be working for you.....they might see a whole new world with trump gone

Even big money wants trump to lose!

The Wallets of Wall Street Are With Joe Biden, if Not the Hearts

As Wall Street donors arrived at a fund-raiser for Joseph R. Biden Jr. at a Midtown Manhattan restaurant earlier this year, campaign staff members asked if they wanted to sign up for pictures with the candidate. More than a few of the bankers and private-equity investors politely declined, opting to mingle over glasses of wine instead.

It was Feb. 13, and Mr. Biden had just been thrashed in the New Hampshire primary after finishing poorly in the Iowa caucuses a week earlier. He was in desperate need of both momentum and money. Still, as Mr. Biden confided to the private-equity executive who co-hosted the event that night: Win or lose, he planned to “play my heart out to the very end,” the executive, Jon Gray, later recalled.

And finance executives have played a critical role in helping him do it. As Mr. Biden survived a turbulent winter to become the presumptive Democratic nominee running against President Trump, the millions of dollars Wall Street denizens donated to Mr. Biden and outside groups supporting his candidacy have helped him build a strong lead in national polls.

Wall Street has fared extraordinarily well under Mr. Trump: deep cuts to taxes, slashed regulations and, until the pandemic hit, record stock prices. But in recent months, dozens of bankers, traders and investors said in interviews, a sense of outrage and exhaustion over Mr. Trump’s chaotic style of governance — accelerated by his poor coronavirus response — had markedly shifted the economic and political calculus in their industry.

More and more finance professionals, they say, appear to be sidelining their concerns about Mr. Biden’s age — 77 — and his style. They are surprisingly unperturbed at the likelihood of his raising their taxes and stiffening oversight of their industry. In return, they welcome the more seasoned and methodical presidency they believe he could bring.

They may not exactly be falling in love with Mr. Biden. But they are falling in line.

Even big money wants trump to lose!

The Wallets of Wall Street Are With Joe Biden, if Not the Hearts

As Wall Street donors arrived at a fund-raiser for Joseph R. Biden Jr. at a Midtown Manhattan restaurant earlier this year, campaign staff members asked if they wanted to sign up for pictures with the candidate. More than a few of the bankers and private-equity investors politely declined, opting to mingle over glasses of wine instead.

It was Feb. 13, and Mr. Biden had just been thrashed in the New Hampshire primary after finishing poorly in the Iowa caucuses a week earlier. He was in desperate need of both momentum and money. Still, as Mr. Biden confided to the private-equity executive who co-hosted the event that night: Win or lose, he planned to “play my heart out to the very end,” the executive, Jon Gray, later recalled.

And finance executives have played a critical role in helping him do it. As Mr. Biden survived a turbulent winter to become the presumptive Democratic nominee running against President Trump, the millions of dollars Wall Street denizens donated to Mr. Biden and outside groups supporting his candidacy have helped him build a strong lead in national polls.

Wall Street has fared extraordinarily well under Mr. Trump: deep cuts to taxes, slashed regulations and, until the pandemic hit, record stock prices. But in recent months, dozens of bankers, traders and investors said in interviews, a sense of outrage and exhaustion over Mr. Trump’s chaotic style of governance — accelerated by his poor coronavirus response — had markedly shifted the economic and political calculus in their industry.

More and more finance professionals, they say, appear to be sidelining their concerns about Mr. Biden’s age — 77 — and his style. They are surprisingly unperturbed at the likelihood of his raising their taxes and stiffening oversight of their industry. In return, they welcome the more seasoned and methodical presidency they believe he could bring.

They may not exactly be falling in love with Mr. Biden. But they are falling in line.

Not criticizing your post at all @subhub174014 as this is the "Go Biden" thread. I'm just adding Bloomberg has more money than Trump and I bet he wants him to lose too. Carry-on @subhub174014 🤗

Not criticizing your post at all @subhub174014 as this is the "Go Biden" thread. I'm just adding Bloomberg has more money than Trump and I bet he wants him to lose too. Carry-on @subhub174014 🤗

last I heard Bloomberg was paying for a lot of anti trump adds on TV...….not sure if he still is or what....they have never liked each other

Bloomberg got his money the old fashioned way...he worked for it and managed to hang onto it...…..where trump inherited millions....screwed his family out of millions and lost all that...….and trump owes more than most countries national debt...…..he is/was a loser from the very start...…..as the "family" book will tell and show
but for some to sing his praises just shows the world is full of insane people....he has NO redeeming qualities...NONE......total waste of skin!......sucking up air us humans could use!

Great Biden Quotes:
“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
More from that 2007 New York Observer interview from Biden:

"Barack Obama is probably the most exciting candidate that either the Democratic or Republican party has produced at least since I've been around," Biden said. "He's fresh, he's new, he's insightful."

Biden said he regretted that "some have taken totally out of context my use of the word 'clean.'"

"My mom has an expression 'clean as a whistle, sharp as a tack,'" Biden said. "Look, the idea is, this guy is something brand new no one has seen before."

Biden reminded those on the call that he has a long record of support within the African-American community in Delaware and claimed he had spoken with Obama personally about the remark.

According to Biden, Obama told his colleague, "'Joe, you don't have to explain anything to me.'" Biden said he felt Obama "knew what I meant by it."
-----------------------------------------
We already know that Joe misspeaks, we accept that.
Like you guys accept that Trump lies multiple times a day.
President Trump, who constantly and falsely claims superlative achievements in every field of human endeavor, has every right to one historical claim: He is the king of lies. Trump’s presidency has offered up an endless Las Vegas buffet of completely shameless, sometimes laughable, often malicious, always self-serving falsehoods.

More from that 2007 New York Observer interview from Biden:

Just more excuses. 3 quotes out of many that spoken by anyone else you would scream racist.
I want you to really think for a min. WHAT IF - Trump said ANYONE of those statements - what would you say then?
What if Biden called you "boy" - what would be your excuse for him then? He lives in the big white house so it;s OK?

Just more excuses. 3 quotes out of many that spoken by anyone else you would scream racist.
I want you to really think for a min. WHAT IF - Trump said ANYONE of those statements - what would you say then?
What if Biden called you "boy" - what would be your excuse for him then? He lives in the big white house so it;s OK?

Well, you know, TwoBi ... many of us have been saying the EXACT SAME THING about Donald Trump for the past 3 1/2 years, and you conservatives thought it funny and ridiculed us for not accepting Trump as President.
In my opinion, there's not a whole lot Biden can say that would bother me in the least ... not after Trump's torturous 3 years of fuckups.
If we ever had a chance to bring back some Republicans that will actually meet and negotiate legislation again, Biden is our ticket. We have half the world NOW disliking us, some banning us from their countries that use to welcome us with open arms.
Trump's showing his true colors AGAIN with these voting restrictions he's tossin' up; I can't wait to vote the nazi bastard out of office. And I'm hoping he'll refuse to go so Biden will fulfill his first promise ... if he won't go, Biden will have him carried out the front door. That'll be worth waiting to see happen.

Great Biden Quotes:
“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
Just so you know, Morgan Freeman turned the job down. He said tne penitence $400,000 a year salary and that little white house with the gate around it wasn't enough for him ... to find some white man to take the job.

I see I'm still living in your head rent free.
I spent about a half a dozen messages showing the history and use of the word 'boy' to black men.
You ignored that and tried to focus on your use, as if the history doesn't matter or exist.
Biden's gaffes are his history. Not racism.
Trump's history is racism. If he said any of those words it would be backed up by his actions.
So, nope. You're still defending racism. Congratulations.

Have we decided whether Biden is a tool of the radical woke left, at the beck and call of Bernie and AOC, or whether he's an old casually racist curmudgeon?

I'm not sure the messaging has been decided yet. I guess we have to wait for Fox News to decide so Tucker Carlson can tell us which it is.

I believe he’s just a tool and prolly those other things ya mentioned as well :}

Back