Gloryholes

To those looking for a glory home i know they have some at a sex club in Central called le boudoir but it's more of a take your partner or find some women who are already in the room.

To those looking for a glory home i know they have some at a sex club in Central called le boudoir but it's more of a take your partner or find some women who are already in the room.
They have these in quite a few clubs abfabs arousals plus more.. But no dedicated glory hole place.. this is what we are after 🙂

They have these in quite a few clubs abfabs arousals plus more.. But no dedicated glory hole place.. this is what we are after 🙂
Yeah i dunno. I think with the amount of cameras in London its hard to have somewhere like that. I mean they shut down the sex cinema in New Cross imagine what they would do to a glory home. It would be cool though

"whack a mole"

There is a sauna in Cap d'agde, well it 2 saunas connected really, one side is couples only and the other is for single men, there is a connecting door between them and the couples can go through to the single men side but the singles cant cross to the couples, anyhoo, just as yo go into the singles side there is a booth, inside is a small bed and lots of glory holes in the walls, about 6 in total, we decided to sample the talent before exploring the rest of the sauna, as soon as we locked the door the holes started filling up! cocks of all shapes and sizes popping through the holes! I remember thinking it was like "whack a mole"!! lol i latched onto the nicest cock with my mouth, (it was the longest/thickest one)! and reached out to find to find others to wank, I also instructed cucky to get sucking! cucky was on his 2nd load and i was on my 3rd it was so much fun and got me very hot, we only stayed inside 10 mins and then ventured out to explore the rest of the sauna, we walked out and saw a leather sex swing which i promptly jumped into and the swarm of guys following us quickly crowded around me, hands and cocks everywhere! i nodded to cucky and he lay a handful of condoms on my belly, ill leave the rest to you imaginations! ;):lips:

Any in Ft. Lauderdale or Palm Beaches?

None in palm beach area 4 theaters although 3 theaters have booths but no glory holes...

where there are or where GH:
south--

Pompano:
Pompano Adult Books & Video
Adult Video Warehouse
Cupid's Boutique

fort lauderdale:
Leisure Time Cinema

Hallanadale:
Xpressions Adult Boutique
Spice Of Life Books

Hollywood:
Sensations Video
Pleasure Emporium
Show World

Miami:
Tokyo Valentino
Perrine Video
Adult Video World
167th St. Adult Video
Quail Roost Adult Video
Miami Playground
Pleasure Emporium

None in palm beach area 4 theaters although 3 theaters have booths but no glory holes...

where there are or where GH:
south--

Pompano:
Pompano Adult Books & Video
Adult Video Warehouse
Cupid's Boutique

fort lauderdale:
Leisure Time Cinema

Hallanadale:
Xpressions Adult Boutique
Spice Of Life Books

Hollywood: