Gloryholes

if you stick your cock through a hole you do not know who sucks it but at adult cinamas there is a lot of sucking and more that goes on. one can give a beter bj if they have access to the balls and more

I love this thread! I think glorywholes are one of the hottest and best ways to introduce your wife to swinging or cuckolding you if your inclined or curious. It can be totally anonymous and invariably up to the woman what she does to get her ambiguous stud's rocks off. If watching your wife trying to wrap her mouth around a strangers enormous cock through a precarious hole in a bathroom or viewing room stall till he spews cum isn't hot to you?.. I don't know what is.
That sounds like a great way for me to introduce my wife to sucking black dicks. I would hope she enjoys it as much as I do.

I’ve Considered these before, but never tried it out. I Don’t even know where any are in Cali.

Someone give a brotha the rundown and maybe I’ll make an appearance...

As sexy and fun as it seems, hygiene is important to me and the sexiness doesn’t out weigh the risks. If I knew the guy on the other side fine but no strange cock.

Call me odd, but I have zero interest in sucking through a glory hole. Seems boring to experience the meat but not the man. The man is what I want.

Back