Gloryholes

My problem? The older I get, the more horny. But the more I'd rather fantasize, rather than take the actual risk.

I did a fair bit of bareback sex myself when younger. Was lucky not to catch anything. As a younger person with a stronger immune system I would also recover faster if I did catch anything.

Now?

When I first heard of sex dolls, I was pretty disgusted. Felt it was 'just like men' to want automatons to fuck. But at my older and more conservative age, I would also prefer a male sex doll. This guy can remain firm forever, not like real (flabby and flaccid and flatulent) men. Women need sex dolls as much as men.

Since you want some fantasy from me, I'll give it eyespy07. I'll have a couple of sex dolls, Steph and Ford. Steph is a female sex doll who wears a strap on and is able to deliver lots of orgasms to me. Ford is a male sex doll who will fix the plumbing and clean that disgusting cockroach-smelling area under the sink.

your fantasy works for me, thanks for sharing it with us

My problem? The older I get, the more horny. But the more I'd rather fantasize, rather than take the actual risk.

I did a fair bit of bareback sex myself when younger. Was lucky not to catch anything. As a younger person with a stronger immune system I would also recover faster if I did catch anything.

Now?

When I first heard of sex dolls, I was pretty disgusted. Felt it was 'just like men' to want automatons to fuck. But at my older and more conservative age, I would also prefer a male sex doll. This guy can remain firm forever, not like real (flabby and flaccid and flatulent) men. Women need sex dolls as much as men.

Since you want some fantasy from me, I'll give it eyespy07. I'll have a couple of sex dolls, Steph and Ford. Steph is a female sex doll who wears a strap on and is able to deliver lots of orgasms to me. Ford is a male sex doll who will fix the plumbing and clean that disgusting cockroach-smelling area under the sink.

Lmao. Not quite what I had in mind. However, you do have a "fan base" of sorts on here and many just want a glance of your wonderful MILF-y esque visage. ;)

Lmao. Not quite what I had in mind. However, you do have a "fan base" of sorts on here and many just want a glance of your wonderful MILF-y esque visage. ;)

Haha, I think you didn't get what I was saying about my male 'sex doll' Ford.

If I had a sex doll like that, I wouldn't have sex with him. He'll just service me via doing the plumbing, the rubbish recycling, the mulching, repairing things, etc.

Lots of guys don't realize that doing such things adds several inches to their penis length and circumferences in women's eyes. After all, not as if we can really see what the dick is doing below, right? As I've posted before, the only time when a big dick actually impresses women, is when we're doing blowjobs or handjobs.

There used to be toilets on most major road routes where lorry drivers could pullover and rest up, to keep their tacho graphs legal. But also used by both Gay/bi community and couples, for glory hole sex. They become less used by truckers as motorway services were better value for them, so became the use for sex. Many stopped being cleaned or repaired but still remained open ("for business"), floors covered with overflowing water from cistern and mixing with the urine, and still people knelt on floor to service a cock.
The Smell and atmosphere (especially late at night where the lights no longer worked), made it contrary to expectations, a very popular place for casual sex, both male/male and male/female.
A great Gloryhole video in a genuine public toilet (in a park i believe), is with Rachael a british glory hole slut. on X hamster. is good to show what they were like, just lack SMELLARAMA .

Back