Gloryholes

do you always swallow their cum or have you let them cum on your face and chest? i love the idea of a woman walking out in front of everyone at the adult theater dripping with cum
Depends. 9/10 I swallow in the glory hole. When I do "circle jerks" I do not touch you. Guys stand in single file pleasing themselves or each other. When they are ready to cum they approach me and cum all over my chest. Those are a lot of fun to watch the white men absolutely go crazy! :lips:

My English bull, Jim , took me to an adult shop to buy me some fetish clothes and equipment he needed ,Jim was well known and the guy was very helpful,looking at some outfits I got a little hot and damp ,as I looked Jim chose some items for himself leaving me to wander around alone ,I stoped trying to find Jim he was at the counter with his friend ,both were smiling and looking at me.
Jim had obviously told him I was his lady ,but I never thought he would tell him what I did for him ,but I was wrong, I joined them both ,Jim told me I could try an outfit on ,blushing I agreed , Jim chose a couple he wanted me in his friend just grinned,fuck she would look in them ,he said.
We went in the back where there were several booths and a store room ,I changed into one at a time but came out to show them off ,Jim got a little horny took me into a booth told me to suck his cock ,what I didn’t know Jim had phoned a couple of his mates so as I sucked his cock there was two holes either side of me suddenly I was confronted with two very black cocks ,Jim blew his load and then told me to suck both till they blew he left and I went to town on both.
I knew Jim would not let me suck a strangers cock , I got covered that afternoon.

Back