Gloryholes

We were remembered our UK trip ,in the pub we used the ladies toilet had a hole in the cubicle wall ,one drinking night I was chatted up by a lovely black man ,my husband encouraged him to the point I got a little wet and hot , going to the loo he taped me on my ass see you soon ,confused and horny I said ok , as I sat on the loo I heard someone in the next cubicle then the next thing I saw was a huge black cock come through the hole , I stroked it at first it twitched and became harder with pre cum oozing out of its hole ,could not help myself , sucking the pre cum and enjoying this huge head I had to suck this wonderful cock , eventually he exploded a wonderful load of cum.
Returning back to the bar my friend thanked me , I smiled , anytime .

I took Sherry to one over in Tampa we were watching a movie with bbc in it and soon one was sticking in one of the holes. She was so turned on she started playing with it it got so big and hard she wanted more she pulled up her dress and backed into the hole letting the man feel her soon he was filling her up with his bbc she was moaning so loud she opened her eyes for a minute and there were a second one on the other side. She did not hesitate she took him in her mouth while the other was deep in her pleasing her soon I could tell she was ready The man in her mouth came first soon she was moaning and the man in her. She came for minutes.We left there with cum still deep inside her. We have been back sense. She loved it

I took Sherry to one over in Tampa we were watching a movie with bbc in it and soon one was sticking in one of the holes. She was so turned on she started playing with it it got so big and hard she wanted more she pulled up her dress and backed into the hole letting the man feel her soon he was filling her up with his bbc she was moaning so loud she opened her eyes for a minute and there were a second one on the other side. She did not hesitate she took him in her mouth while the other was deep in her pleasing her soon I could tell she was ready The man in her mouth came first soon she was moaning and the man in her. She came for minutes.We left there with cum still deep inside her. We have been back sense. She loved it

Fantasyland???

Back