Glory Holes

Certainly can be. Cuck hubby doesn't feel that way though. I tell him exactly what I want to see him doing concentrating on where he needs practice as well as pleasing the cock the way a cock needs to be pleased. I think that kicking the balls makes for a bigger load. So, we spend loads of time for bigger loads.

The excitement is from knowing your mouth n tongue are just a receptacle being used by strangers cocks for their pleasure with you expected to swallow every load , large or small. Your mouth is their cumdump whether their old, young ,fat, thin doesn't matter since they dont care or respect you at all. Is it demeaning ? !! Or it that how you like to feel. My mouth has been used many many times. Sometimes it's even rough to show you what your job is and how his dick thinks about you. I embrace it.

The excitement is from knowing your mouth n tongue are just a receptacle being used by strangers cocks for their pleasure with you expected to swallow every load , large or small. Your mouth is their cumdump whether their old, young ,fat, thin doesn't matter since they dont care or respect you at all. Is it demeaning ? !! Or it that how you like to feel. My mouth has been used many many times. Sometimes it's even rough to show you what your job is and how his dick thinks about you. I embrace it.
Agreed

Back