Glory Holes

I think I’d worry more about an undercover sting operation than anything else. I used to travel the highways quite a lot, and, more than once, have seen 5 or 6 police cars at some adult bookstore/gloryhole place, along the highway. I could just imagine the marriages being destroyed, and the jobs lost, over some people trying to have a little adult fun.

Definitely would be a public service. What a great way to give any white cuck a place and way to practice sucking cock of many different races, sizes, shapes, and ages. The few times cuck went as assigned, I accompanied him. He had to learn to service to the needs of the cock being presented. It takes time and practice. especially for a non-bi male just learning to worship cock. There is much more to it than giving a blow job to the end. We need many more Gloryholes as cuckolding becomes more mainstream.

Definitely would be a public service. What a great way to give any white cuck a place and way to practice sucking cock of many different races, sizes, shapes, and ages. The few times cuck went as assigned, I accompanied him. He had to learn to service to the needs of the cock being presented. It takes time and practice. especially for a non-bi male just learning to worship cock. There is much more to it than giving a blow job to the end. We need many more Gloryholes as cuckolding becomes more mainstream.
OMG I love this!!

I had heard that when the pandemic was in full swing,that the CDC actually came out and said gloryholes were considered a safe way to have sexual contact without transmitting the virus! We all know that we have to be safe!

Back