Glory-Holes for White bois/Hubbies

Actually, this is about the only time that having her cuckold service her in the sixty-nine position is a better choice than having him face to opposite way.

First, it places him so that he has to watch his wife's cunt or ass being penetrated by her lover's cock. This is a very powerful thing for him to witness.

Second, it places his testicles right where his wife can conveniently grab hold of them to give them a good squeeze or slap in order to inspire his performance as her clitty licker and, to ensure that when the time comes to provide her lover with an appropriate receptacle in which to ejaculate (if reducing the possibility of pregnancy is desired), that her cuckolds mouth will be wide open to welcome her Bull's cock.

Third, whether it is to be used as a cum dump or simply to provide cleaning for the Bull, this position enables the cuckold to align his throat with his mouth so that the Bull can insert his cock deep into the cuckold's throat to ejaculate or to enable the cuckold to suck clean the entire cock down to the base.

Fourth, in the event that the Bull chooses to cum in the wife's pussy, just as with the opposite positioning, all the wife needs do to enjoy a good, thorough cunt cleaning is simply rock back into a kneeling position so that all her lover's cum will flow down and out into her cuckold's waiting mouth. However, this position will also enable her to enjoy feeling her cuckold's nose stimulating her anus as he licks and sucks her cunt clean for her. :mstickle:
Very well described!

It's known that glory-hole locations are usually frequented by white wives wanting to taste some black cock, with their hubbies standing guard. But should also they include for white bois as well? Isn't it about time that a lot of cuck hubbies get their first learning experience of tasting a black cock at a glory hole site?

View attachment 85556
I would love to see my husband sucking bbc

I've sucked black cock openly a few times. Never been to a glory hole. I find the idea fun though! I want to be under my wife and a well hung black man ad he fucks her senseless.

Back