Glory-Holes for White bois/Hubbies

So many good opinions! Mine is that gloryholes are a great way for a hubby to perfect his bj skills in case a Black man wants to use his mouth. Also, a Wife/GF watching her hubby/bf on his knees with an anonymous cock in his mouth will really help reinforce his status in their relationship. She won't see him as a 'man' again, ever.

Now you're hitting on the point, white boi!

Glory holes are a fine place to suck some black cock. I've frequented a local book store that had several booths until it recently closed.

i have met quite a few married wifes that have tried glory holes and from what i have heard glory holes are a place where alot of gay men go to suck and that there are lots of white and black men there to not only get sucked but to do the sucking

It's known that glory-hole locations are usually frequented by white wives wanting to taste some black cock, with their hubbies standing guard. But should also they include for white bois as well? Isn't it about time that a lot of cuck hubbies get their first learning experience of tasting a black cock at a glory hole site?

View attachment 85556
I would welcome the chance to prove my worth at sucking black mens cocks and getting to taste and swallow the delicious necter there cocks provide

Not meaning to be a scrooge to the thread, folks, but when people are being encouraged to participate in a activity like gloryholes, I caution you to the risks ... one that doesn't go away (ever) and is very, very painful. Mouth Herpes! No known cure, so when you talk about popping the cock that comes through that hole in the wall, please keep in mind that you probably know NOTHING about that person. This is very high risk sex activity! I won't "full image" these, but if you are really into this activity, I encourage you to look at them. As I said, there is NO cure! :eek:

Attachments

• pic_Herpes-mouth2.jpg
    pic_Herpes-mouth2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 35
  • pic_Herpes-mouth.jpt.jpg
    pic_Herpes-mouth.jpt.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 35
I still recommend that couples interested in this, for fear of catching something outside their environment, also for fear of being seen in public, ought to indulge in making such as a sort of role-playing type fantasy, wit the wife directing them to massage the lover's cock in front of her.

Some people are such downers Even for those who come here to fantasize they have to turn on the light and turn down the air. Honestly, if no one asked for your "advice" my advice is shut up and let people enjoy the thread.

I used to spend a lot of time sucking and getting fucked in the video booths. This was back in the pre-AIDS days and I do consider myself fortunate to not have caught anything. Sorry to be a downer, but not everyone on the board comes here just to fantasize. Another serious risk to consider is that the police can enter a booth at anytime without notice. Even having your dick out is considered public exposure in most jurisdictions. There is also a slight risk of getting your ass kicked or killed if you run into the wrong psycho.

Those have always been the risks and there are plenty of men (and a few women) up for the danger. Full disclosure, I am a sissy, not a woman although back in the day there were occasional women who would come in with their men and I enjoyed a couple of hot times with them as well.

Ok, I see the point now. Thank you. I can admit when I am wrong. In fact, with my newfound understanding, I am going to stop fucking altogether since rubbers may break and I could get a desease. I am also going to live in a less populated area since someone may break into my house. Lord knows there are bad people in other places besides video arcades! I will stop riding a motorcycle since I might fall. I'll stop skydiving since the cannapy may not open. And i'll let others who have enjoyed activities before me but "are lucky not to have caught anything" tell me not to do anything because I may not be lucky and I'll live vicariously through their descriptions depriving myself of any joy in life I might have had. I will endeavor to live risk free by wearing a foam suite because I could fall and hurt myself!
The risk one takes is up to the individual. I still say start an educational thread if you have an irresistible urge to be didactic, benevolent or altruistic. Or if you have a fantasy you want to fulfill of being Dr. Phil, you could start an advice hotline, blog or TV show. And, I'm not really speaking of Sharlene specifically. It seems anytime someone wants to have a little fun on here and talk about something wild, there is always someone who has to talk about the downside of everything and what might happen or make fun of the person who starts the thread because the commenter is "obviously" more intelligent. That's what I'm talking about. Not everyone is uninformed and for those who are, you can speak with them privately so as not to embarrass them. Of course, then you won't be able to show everyone what a genius you are. That's all I have to say about that. Have a great day.

I am truly sorry if I messed up your fantasy, that was not my intent. I do think that people should make informed decisions if they are going to play. Don't worry though, most people are still going to take the risk, including me. Isn't that part of the fun?

So take off your foam suit, grab your dick, and enjoy! Oh, thanks for recognizing my 'genius', every one should be told. You have a great day too, and enjoy a few strokes on me!

Back