Glory-Holes for White bois/Hubbies

That doesn't make sense.
How can they kneel at the glory hole if they come out of the closet it's in? :bounce:

i mean alot of the guys in here the so called "bulls" or what ever they choose to call them self. i have noticed a lot of guys seem more worried about another guy sucking them off more than the wifes all im saying is i think the whole macho im a manly man fucking lots of guys wifes is a front to hide the fact they really just like men. i dont mean every guy on here but quite a few

My wife has sent me to an adult store with private booths. She taped my cock between my legs so that my littl cock was taped next to my asshole..I went into the back booths where guy after guy fucked my mouth ...3 different guys came on my face...I had abot 7 cocks in my mouth.I had to go...the tape was cutting into my cock and I did not want to strip down in the booth area...
cockold hubby 2012 019.JPG

Here's where I like the white bois to be....underneath!

View attachment 86177
That is good, but perhaps if the white hubby was facing the other way it would be even better. That way his cuck cock would not have any chance for even a sympathy lick by the wife. Also, this is a good situation from a psychological situation because the hubby can be told that he is the birth control (even if the wife is using something)! This then transfers the responsibility for pregnancy to him if he doesn't do a through job of cleaning his wife. I think this is really a good idea, because even if the wife is using BC there is a chance of failure. Being ****** to witness as the coupling happens and be told that pregnancy is possible reinforces the real risk he is taking by asking his wife to cuckold him in the first place!

The way I see it, the only way that a male would be there by any choice is that he is gay, bi, or curious. I don't have any real opinions about it in that sense.

On the other hand, if the wife's lover wanted to further lower the husband's status in her eyes bringing him to a booth and having her watch her hubby perform would be a picture that would permenantly lower him in her eyes.

You going to name names... or should we guess?
theres no need for me to single anyone out theres just alot of posts on here where guys seem more interested in having the husband submit by sucking their dick if you want a guy to suck your dick just admit your at the very least bi sexual
i dont see how its so much more humiliating for him to be sucking your dick your a guy getting your dick sucked by another guy anyway you play that out your into guys and as i said this isnt to any one member on here just alot of posts about it

theres no need for me to single anyone out theres just alot of posts on here where guys seem more interested in having the husband submit by sucking their dick if you want a guy to suck your dick just admit your at the very least bi sexual
i dont see how its so much more humiliating for him to be sucking your dick your a guy getting your dick sucked by another guy anyway you play that out your into guys and as i said this isnt to any one member on here just alot of posts about it

I don't think that is really the case. I see the Bull having the husband fluffing, cleaning or sucking him off to completion as more of a power thing than sexual. Sort of like *******.

Of course, it is a sexual act that is being performed, but it is being done more as a way to establish the Bull's position of authority and to impress upon the cuckold and his wife that he is not only no longer the "man of the house", but is just another slut hole for the Bull to use just like the wife.

The way I see it, the only way that a male would be there by any choice is that he is gay, bi, or curious. I don't have any real opinions about it in that sense.

On the other hand, if the wife's lover wanted to further lower the husband's status in her eyes bringing him to a booth and having her watch her hubby perform would be a picture that would permenantly lower him in her eyes.

Yes, that would definitely be a good way to humiliate a cuckold that is into humiliation and to create a major power shift in his marriage.

That is good, but perhaps if the white hubby was facing the other way it would be even better. That way his cuck cock would not have any chance for even a sympathy lick by the wife. Also, this is a good situation from a psychological situation because the hubby can be told that he is the birth control (even if the wife is using something)! This then transfers the responsibility for pregnancy to him if he doesn't do a through job of cleaning his wife. I think this is really a good idea, because even if the wife is using BC there is a chance of failure. Being ****** to witness as the coupling happens and be told that pregnancy is possible reinforces the real risk he is taking by asking his wife to cuckold him in the first place!

Actually, this is about the only time that having her cuckold service her in the sixty-nine position is a better choice than having him face to opposite way.

First, it places him so that he has to watch his wife's cunt or ass being penetrated by her lover's cock. This is a very powerful thing for him to witness.

Second, it places his testicles right where his wife can conveniently grab hold of them to give them a good squeeze or slap in order to inspire his performance as her clitty licker and, to ensure that when the time comes to provide her lover with an appropriate receptacle in which to ejaculate (if reducing the possibility of pregnancy is desired), that her cuckolds mouth will be wide open to welcome her Bull's cock.

Third, whether it is to be used as a cum dump or simply to provide cleaning for the Bull, this position enables the cuckold to align his throat with his mouth so that the Bull can insert his cock deep into the cuckold's throat to ejaculate or to enable the cuckold to suck clean the entire cock down to the base.

Fourth, in the event that the Bull chooses to cum in the wife's pussy, just as with the opposite positioning, all the wife needs do to enjoy a good, thorough cunt cleaning is simply rock back into a kneeling position so that all her lover's cum will flow down and out into her cuckold's waiting mouth. However, this position will also enable her to enjoy feeling her cuckold's nose stimulating her anus as he licks and sucks her cunt clean for her. :mstickle:

I don't think that is really the case. I see the Bull having the husband fluffing, cleaning or sucking him off to completion as more of a power thing than sexual. Sort of like *******.

Of course, it is a sexual act that is being performed, but it is being done more as a way to establish the Bull's position of authority and to impress upon the cuckold and his wife that he is not only no longer the "man of the house", but is just another slut hole for the Bull to use just like the wife.

I think the act of sleeping with his wife lets him know hes not the dominate male allready
I have slept with a few married wifes while her husband watches trust me he knows i now own his wife even if its just for the night im there i think some guys are just bi and thats their way of getting it but making it seem like its something else and thats fine if thats what their into but just stop bullshitting like its something else

I think the act of sleeping with his wife lets him know hes not the dominate male allready
I have slept with a few married wifes while her husband watches trust me he knows i now own his wife even if its just for the night im there i think some guys are just bi and thats their way of getting it but making it seem like its something else and thats fine if thats what their into but just stop bullshitting like its something else

The only problem with that is most of the "cuckolds" are getting their wives to fuck other men so they can get off on watching, which means that just the simple act of fucking the guy's wife doesn't make him the "beta" because he is, in fact, orchestrating his wife getting fuck for his viewing pleasure.

So if the Bull is looking to take away the husband's control and put him in a subordinate roll, one of the best ways is to "*******" the husband to do something humiliating in service to him. Could be anything: kissing his foot, massaging his feet, kissing his ass or, of course, one of the most subservient of acts- sucking his cock. Usually after having her husband pressure her to get fucked by another man, by this point the wife is hot to get fucked and she will start pressuring her husband to do whatever it takes to get the Bull to fuck her.

Of course, a lot of potential cuckolds are bi to some degree and part of the excitement of seeing their wives get fucked or suck cock is they can imagine it happening to them, so it doesn't usually take much effort to get the cuckold to submit. Once they have submitted they become easy to control and increasingly more so as the Bull and the wife continue to find ways to reinforce that submission.

An advantage for the Bull to place the cuckold in a subservient roll is that it eliminates any resistance to the Bull being able to enjoy virtually free access to the use of the cuckold's wife. The wife knows who the man is and will usually be happy to accommodate him whenever he calls. No need to negotiate "dates" with the couple, just the wife and as long as he is satisfying her, the Bull can pretty much cum and go as he pleases.

if a guy likes another guy sucking his dick hes bi he can make any excuse he wants its not making him submit the so called bull is the one whos really submitting the cuck and his wife all ready want the bull to fuck the wife and yes in alot of situations the cuck husband is likely bi but so is the bull no matter how macho he wants to pretend to me its nothing more than an excuse to be bi and not have the stereotypical hes a bi or gay label
i have fucked several wifes in front of their husbands sometimes even letting the hubby join in with his wife there is no reason for him to touch me or me him in any way sexually im there to fuck his wifes brains out in a way he cant thats all nothing more nothing less

if a guy likes another guy sucking his dick hes bi he can make any excuse he wants its not making him submit the so called bull is the one whos really submitting the cuck and his wife all ready want the bull to fuck the wife and yes in alot of situations the cuck husband is likely bi but so is the bull no matter how macho he wants to pretend to me its nothing more than an excuse to be bi and not have the stereotypical hes a bi or gay label
i have fucked several wifes in front of their husbands sometimes even letting the hubby join in with his wife there is no reason for him to touch me or me him in any way sexually im there to fuck his wifes brains out in a way he cant thats all nothing more nothing less

If a guy goes to a glory hole to get his dick sucked, he doesn't necessarily know if the mouth he's sticking his dick into is attached to a male or female. All he knows for sure and cares about is that he is getting his dick sucked. Doesn't make him bi or gay, just happy.
So if he gets a blow job from the husband, same thing: the one getting the blow job is getting a blow job, the one giving the blow job is the one who is bi or gay. The receiver hasn't changed anything, he's just getting his dick sucked and if it happens that the husband is a really good cocksucker, there is nothing wrong with enjoying it.

That your style of cuckolding someone works for you is great, if someone else does it differently and it works for them, that's fine as well. Different strokes for different folks, but just because they do it differently doesn't mean one should assume anything more than what it is.
It doesn't make sense for a guy to become a Bull just to have a guy suck his dick when there are so many faggots that will do it for him on the down low without him having to go through all the hassle and possible trouble involved with hooking up with a married woman.

If a guy goes to a glory hole to get his dick sucked, he doesn't necessarily know if the mouth he's sticking his dick into is attached to a male or female. All he knows for sure and cares about is that he is getting his dick sucked. Doesn't make him bi or gay, just happy.
So if he gets a blow job from the husband, same thing: the one getting the blow job is getting a blow job, the one giving the blow job is the one who is bi or gay. The receiver hasn't changed anything, he's just getting his dick sucked and if it happens that the husband is a really good cocksucker, there is nothing wrong with enjoying it.

That your style of cuckolding someone works for you is great, if someone else does it differently and it works for them, that's fine as well. Different strokes for different folks, but just because they do it differently doesn't mean one should assume anything more than what it is.
It doesn't make sense for a guy to become a Bull just to have a guy suck his dick when there are so many faggots that will do it for him on the down low without him having to go through all the hassle and possible trouble involved with hooking up with a married woman.

a glory hold is a different story you cant see whats on the other side i personally am not a fan of them for that exact reason theres a very good chance that its a guy on his knees on the other side instead of the sexy female most guys imagine it being but if your in a cuckold situation theres no doubt whos sucking your dick and the guy getting sucked is as gay or bi as the guy sucking he dick theres no way around it your letting a guy that you know is a guy blow you say anything you want its still nothing more than that

So many good opinions! Mine is that gloryholes are a great way for a hubby to perfect his bj skills in case a Black man wants to use his mouth. Also, a Wife/GF watching her hubby/bf on his knees with an anonymous cock in his mouth will really help reinforce his status in their relationship. She won't see him as a 'man' again, ever.

Back