Glory hole planning

lovesexfun

Male
Gold Member
Hi All,
I have been thinking about it for a while and gets so excited every time this thought crosses my mind.
I am planning to take my wife to glory hole since we both are searching for a BBC for her and I would like her to get familiar and comfortable with the different size no matter BBC or white cock but here's the twist i am thinking

I will ask some of my best friends to stand behind the hole without letting them know that it will be my wife who will blow them and same way I wont let my wife know about them either.

How do you find this idea ?

Hi All,
I have been thinking about it for a while and gets so excited every time this thought crosses my mind.
I am planning to take my wife to glory hole since we both are searching for a BBC for her and I would like her to get familiar and comfortable with the different size no matter BBC or white cock but here's the twist i am thinking

I will ask some of my best friends to stand behind the hole without letting them know that it will be my wife who will blow them and same way I wont let my wife know about them either.

How do you find this idea ?
Personally, I would never agree to a glory hole. You never know what sort of diseases are on or in stranger's cocks in a situation like that. I'm in awe of women who have the courage to do it.

I Love Gloryhole as long as you know who is on the other side and they are vetted (clean)I go with like minded women who like to do it and I have been to Gloryholes in DC private parties if you ever get to NYC let me know would love to join you

View media item 87962

i wonder a few things... 1st How do you sell that idea to your friends?, 2nd How do you make sure it stays anonymous (so neither wife nor friends will find out)?, 3rd How do you arrange timing?
it wont be that hard..just need to tell them to do what they are suppose to do.

Back