Girls who had to be convinced (or on the process to be convinced)

Starno

Male
Could be interesting to know stories about your girl who at first didn't want to fuck a black guy, and then slowly got convinced and now love it.

Or even if you're right now trying to convince her and you're on the process : watching IR videos and she start to like it, black dildo ....

I searched and found some, but I'm sure there is more than a few ...

Last edited:
I want to know stories about your girl who at first didn't want to fuck a black guy, and then slowly got convinced and now love it.

Or even if you're right now trying to convince her and you're on the process : watching IR videos and she start to like it, black dildo ....

My girlfriend told us that we need to be monogamous and a loving couple, but after I found suspicions that she liked bbc I knew I had to make her dream. I brought over a huge black man with a huge cock/balls after my gf didn't cum for like 10 days. He explained to us that he did this for other couples and that its normal. She was hesitant but very wet, so I walked her over to him and had him feel his strong black hands on her huge ass. They made out so hard, and when she saw his massive cock she almost fainted lol. She is completely addicted now and has our lover Jerome black her every day and pump her with the finest African seed. I've never seen her happier even when finals are coming up. Now she's so blacked that we often discuss her getting a black baby soon for her so she can truly be the happiest woman ever.

My girlfriend used to be a complete whore for BBC, but then we entered this monogamous phase that has lasted a year and 7 months.

But recently there has been a lot of talk during sex about how much she misses black dick and fantasizing about doing it again. Unfortunately after we are done she always says, "But that's just a fantasy, I couldn't do it." Still so much closer than ever before!!!

My girlfriend told us that we need to be monogamous and a loving couple, but after I found suspicions that she liked bbc I knew I had to make her dream. I brought over a huge black man with a huge cock/balls after my gf didn't cum for like 10 days. He explained to us that he did this for other couples and that its normal. She was hesitant but very wet, so I walked her over to him and had him feel his strong black hands on her huge ass. They made out so hard, and when she saw his massive cock she almost fainted lol. She is completely addicted now and has our lover Jerome black her every day and pump her with the finest African seed. I've never seen her happier even when finals are coming up. Now she's so blacked that we often discuss her getting a black baby soon for her so she can truly be the happiest woman ever.
I am sure that she would be very happy. But you can't make her the "happiest woman ever." Chris says that she is :blackgrimace::blackgreedy::exciting::dance:

06bba9c4-72fb-465a-9b64-838e0d760674.jpg

My husband and I talked about 3somes from the very beginning of our relationship. It was something we were both interested in I guess,the only problem was finding a guy big enough. The first time we tried it the guy shows up and he's literally less than half the size of my husband ( A beautiful 8.5 inches lol) so I decided I wasn't gonna do this again and DEFINITELY not with another white guy because that was just embarrassing. My husband would dick me down so good back then I went to the ER a few times, and this guy shows up with this little ass baby dick. Well a few years go by and I'm about to have our first kid and he suggests we try it again just to see how of goes, I was very skeptical at first but omg it was amazing. Hadnt felt that full and stretched out in years.
I'm just not into white dicks anymore lol

Could be interesting to know stories about your girl who at first didn't want to fuck a black guy, and then slowly got convinced and now love it.

I had to convince my wife. She had no interest initially. It took months of discussion to convince my wife to go along with my fantasy of watching her with a black man. Now she can't get enough and plays several times a month. She thanks me for introducing her to the lifestyle all the time now.

Back