GIRLS NIGHT OUT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Recently my wife attended a "girls night out" with a bunch of her married middle-aged friends and we all know how tame that can be. When she returned home, slightly ******* a few hours later I asked her how it was and she said it was really fun and interesting. Naturally they had hired a male stripper who was, in her words, a "real hottie", in his mid-twenties, black, muscular, and hung like a racehorse. She said he danced for them as was expected and all the ladies got to "touch his cock" and whatever. I could only imagine what the whatever meant. I asked her if she had a turn and she said "what do you think?" Well I think she touched his cock alright but probably with more than her hand. She went on to say that the woman then wanted him to jerk off for them and he said if they each ponied up some more cash, he'd give them a show they'd enjoy. ******* woman with naked male strippers would have no problem coming up with cash and soon they had a pile of bills on the floor. She said he began with a slow dance rotating his hips and swinging his big cock and balls. The women loved it and screamed for more. They told him to get it hard and he began stroking his dick while moving from one to the other so they could help him, which they were more than glad to do. Soon his cock was rock-hard and the woman were amazed at its enormous size. He lay in the middle of the room and pumped his throbbing dick while the woman went wild and threw more money at him. My wife said it was very impressive and the woman all wondered out loud if they would be able to "take" him. Then, being physically fit and somewhat acrobatic he flipped his legs back over his head and began sucking his own dick! My wife said she thought the roof would come off as the woman hooted their lusty approval! They began shouting for him to cum and to swallow his own load. I can only imagine! Things reached a fever pitch when he came with a loud moan and filled his mouth with his own spunk. My wife said it ran over his face and chest as he let his legs drop back down and stroked the last of his juice from his spent dick. I told her it sounded like quite a performance and she said it was. Later that night when we were in bed and asked her if she thought about him fucking her while watching him jack off. "Of course I did," she said, "me and everyone else."

6.jpg

Back