Please login or become a member to view

Looks like driving sleet, like it’s in the middle of a storm,,,oh wait,,,thats watermarks, never mind, I was trying to look at the pix and got distracted. Kinda like going to an outdoor concert and having five or six car alarms go off, you can still hear the music, but you’d rather that’s all you heard. Sorry, just rambling, don’t really see the point in that these days,,,it’s not like it’s a studio and it’s monetized, just really ruins the pix and takes up space for pix that are unmolested.

Looks like driving sleet, like it’s in the middle of a storm,,,oh wait,,,thats watermarks, never mind, I was trying to look at the pix and got distracted. Kinda like going to an outdoor concert and having five or six car alarms go off, you can still hear the music, but you’d rather that’s all you heard. Sorry, just rambling, don’t really see the point in that these days,,,it’s not like it’s a studio and it’s monetized, just really ruins the pix and takes up space for pix that are unmolested.
I'm on your side. Those slanted lines don't do the pictures any justice. My wife and I just scroll completely over them without looking at the photos. I would expect a lot more of us do the same thing.

I'm on your side. Those slanted lines don't do the pictures any justice. My wife and I just scroll completely over them without looking at the photos. I would expect a lot more of us do the same thing.
I do the exact same thing, but in this particular situation it was a long stream, I just scrolling and scrolling, meanwhile I got a notice that pix have been posted and I’m looking forward to seeing them, and then bam, the whole page is used up with user unfriendly pix. Funny thing is most of the time, the people that apply this feature (it has BtoW in the text so I assume it’s applied on this site), they crop the face or block it someway, so it can’t be for not wanting to be identified?

Back