Girls getting Blacked!

Before 2023 starts let me just say that there's a good reason why I hardly talk about Deauxma, she pretends to be a cougar when she hardly stays in contact with the young black stud Frederick Way who gave her some good dick years ago. Spends most of her boring life drinking her white husband's urine & being a antisocial bitch who doesn't respect her respectful fans like a nice unique compliment will go unnoticed.
So yeah, she's a whole other story.😒 View attachment 5718468View attachment 5718469View attachment 5718471View attachment 5718474View attachment 5718477
Do you know either of these two personally? More to the story?

One of the many reasons why didn't become a wedding photographer, is that there may be a chance the job will lose it's fun overtime plus one is not trying to get sued for giving an interracial couple hype on this site even then I'm not really trying to take photos of a black woman marrying a white guy, at least be a black woman marrying a Latino or Asian man.

Adulthood life can go fuck itself if I have to sacrifice my hobby that'll eventually become my dream job, just so I can be bitter angry killjoy of a person fuck that.
I'm going to live & die a simple fun peaceful life buy any means necessary, adulthood life in America shouldn't have to be a never ending nightmare of struggling, we are the G.O.A.T. in our lives & we'll be damned if we don't get to live life to the fullest before getting into Heaven.

Back