Girls getting Blacked!

Before 2023 starts let me just say that there's a good reason why I hardly talk about Deauxma, she pretends to be a cougar when she hardly stays in contact with the young black stud Frederick Way who gave her some good dick years ago. Spends most of her boring life drinking her white husband's urine & being a antisocial bitch who doesn't respect her respectful fans like a nice unique compliment will go unnoticed.
So yeah, she's a whole other story.😒 IMG_0984.jpgpreview (2).jpg1 (3).jpg9387_07_120sec_00.jpgBTS-TheCougarClub03_s07_FredrickWay_Deauxma_540p-cover.jpg

On that interracial vacation thread, I've mentioned in passing about our science project of having our own island to live on a nice vacation from everyday adulthood life. A white woman's paradise for it's huge variety of attractive black sweethearts to date, we can still make that happen we just need the money & other various resources as we go find a unoccupied tropical island that's livable.d5912e0302aa064ce7a587fac09e82e5.jpg

Before 2023 starts let me just say that there's a good reason why I hardly talk about Deauxma, she pretends to be a cougar when she hardly stays in contact with the young black stud Frederick Way who gave her some good dick years ago. Spends most of her boring life drinking her white husband's urine & being a antisocial bitch who doesn't respect her respectful fans like a nice unique compliment will go unnoticed.
So yeah, she's a whole other story.😒 View attachment 5718468View attachment 5718469View attachment 5718471View attachment 5718474View attachment 5718477
Do you know either of these two personally? More to the story?

Back