Girls getting Blacked!

I never seen the movie Sugar & Spice (2001), if possible the movie can have a retro interracial remake version. Like a high school predominantly black guys & white girls just something to think about, me personally I just want a good movie where there are no American white guys just black guys & white girls living out their high school years of course the story has to be good & entertaining.
Kupcake Stuff 🦄✨💕.jpeg

Had to crop this image of this possibly Selena Kyle Catwoman inspired character name Bethany with other characters BlacknWhite comics created, do I recommend some of their other work? Not really it's just that they have the tendency to stray away from what makes them popular which is black man & white woman from the suburbs.
Brief summary on his character, in the first Art Class comic Bethany & her girlfriends attended one those erotic art classes that would be a honor for a black man to be a white woman's painting. A fine magnificent majestic gorgeous black man name Russell was on the lucky black man to be a part of their art project, in between 15 minute breaks Russell was kind enough to give Bethany & her girlfriends some of his good big black dick. After all of that in Art class 2: Field Trip Bethany & her girlfriends meet Russell's best friend I forget his name he's just mainly a side character in the comic, anyway the comic really doesn't show one of their artwork of Russell being displayed in art gallery as the somewhat misleading cover art of the comic shows. However in Bethany's standalone comic one of Bethany's girlfriends is fucking Russell in the most inconvenient timing resulting in her moving on to another gorgeous black man name Derrick who is her nextdoor neighbor. Her reason for this is because she's in a loveless marriage with a pathetic white guy, so yeah she's right to get with a black man that'll make her feel special in every way imaginable.
I will say this her life story is far better than sex in the city & it's boring dumpster fire of a resurrection sequel And Just Like That, because you have a good story about four or more white women not tripping about white guys let alone acting like they can't date outside of their ethnicity.

FB1-YVvWEAkwN2P~2.jpg

Back