Girls getting Blacked!

What if in the DC Comics Universe, the amazonians of Themyscira got introduced to gorgeous sweetheart black men?
Technically these are a island full of beautiful warrior white women with no men on their island, so it's only fair if a white woman from America with a love thing for black men introduce them to black men so they can have endless fun.

What if in the DC Comics Universe, the amazonians of Themyscira got introduced to gorgeous sweetheart black men?
Technically these are a island full of beautiful warrior white women with no men on their island, so it's only fair if a white woman from America with a love thing for black men introduce them to black men so they can have endless fun.
The real Amazons took men to breed with so they could increase their ranks,,,with women, they killed the male offspring and also killed their mating males, so,,,

The real Amazons took men to breed with so they could increase their ranks,,,with women, they killed the male offspring and also killed their mating males, so,,,
I don't know for every Wonder Woman continuity story told I always see white boy Steve Trevor with Wonder Woman, I mean it would be nice if Princess Diana Wonder Woman actually moved on to a black guy.

What annoys me about these guys is that they always keep telling half of a story & don't really finish it, but yet be so quick to finish a story involving some white guy as the main protagonist.
At least have the common courtesy to finish the story on Bethany Adams character, it's been like at least 1 or 2 years now.

Back