Girls getting Blacked!

Feels kinda weird having my Asian artist work with me on my literature providing imagery of various characters, not saying that's a bad thing is just that I am still getting used to the idea of it mentally.
On the bright side her service is affordable, after I get my literature & characters copyrighted let alone published y'all can read it.

I don't know for every Wonder Woman continuity story told I always see white boy Steve Trevor with Wonder Woman, I mean it would be nice if Princess Diana Wonder Woman actually moved on to a black guy.
Okay, first let’s take the movies, Wonder Woman (along with her mom, her aunt, and the rest of the tribe lived on an Island, without men, Trevor washed up on the shore and was the first Man Wonder Woman ever saw. In the TV series she had a secret identity as Military Intelligence (but really a Secretary to Trevor), in the comics they didn’t touch on Trevor (or the Military), so much, but they did give a back story of a tribe of women that isolated themselves. Wonder Woman only represent a fictional storyline behind Amazons, just like Xena Warrior Princess,,,who left her tribe to form a small army and go on ******* raids, the basis for the show was that’s she had seen the error of her ways and was now trying to make up for it. In reality (although both fictional), Xena is closest to reality, since the real Amazons didn’t live on an Island, they roamed around the Caucasus,,,in what would be todays Turkey, back then the Ottoman Empire,,,side note: hence the term “Caucasian”. Now I don‘t want some asshole ancient history professor calling me out on this $hit, I have a life to live so I’m just throwing out the high points,,,if you want to sit here and write a thesis on the subject be my guess,,,but this being 2023 you can probably go to Wikipedia or something and just copy and paste. Although I like to jump in sometimes and add my 2 cents, like I said, I’ve got a life to live, if it’s that important to anyone, fact check it the old fashioned way,,,read. LOL

Back