Girls getting Blacked!

Thanks subhub.. Kissing with legs in the air while being fucked by your black lover is still more erotic for me so all these photos is something I can really relate to.,

Thanks subhub.. Kissing with legs in the air while being fucked by your black lover is still more erotic for me so all these photos is something I can really relate to.,

thank you glad you liked them.......you know where there are plenty more of those.....come to think of it you haven't stopped by in a while!.....was going to post some hardcore...but judging from the lack of interest in the last post....maybe overkill?...to much last week?
don't know...guess maybe just hold off for a while or something

Last edited:
but here is a dancing pic for you...not ir...but...interesting...

tumblr_ngh3939tA01st8j3vo1_250.gif

Nope. She is a different girl. I found a few pics of her. These were posted on the mikelikes812 tumblr blog. She may be his wife-hard to tell, not much "About Me" info on their page. She has a butterfly tramp stamp and three blackbirds on her rib cage. She is SO CUTE. Here she is:
---! black sock girl at mikelikes812 tumblr_odmw0ccDAd1vf0py8o4_1280.jpg---! black sock girl at mikelikes812 tumblr_oeuhze8yPZ1vf0py8o1_400.gif---! black sock girl at mikelikes812 tumblr_oev5j2LiIA1vf0py8o1_400.gif---! black sock girl at mikelikes812 tumblr_ofvukzbDIJ1vf0py8o1_400.gif

Thanks for looking for her, though! If they ever decide to sell her stuff thru Clips 4 Sale or somewhere like it I would pay for it. She has such a pretty smile and great body. Just perfect.

Back