Girls getting Blacked!

The world is a big place. Lots and lots of people in it. But every time I see one of these posts that has nearly a hundred different white women, all of them clearly amateurs, fucking Black men it becomes increasingly clear that this is happening A LOT more than most people must realize. It's like there is a Shadow reality of interracial sex simmering just below the level of the public consciousness. Hot to think about it.

But every time I see one of these posts that has nearly a hundred different white women, all of them clearly amateurs, fucking Black men it becomes increasingly clear that this is happening A LOT

Thank you I appreciate that

I could just gather a few from there post here and vice versa and just post a few at a time each in a single post...just not my cup of tea.....I think some of these people are just "like" collectors!....If I was after the likes I sure wouldn't post 20-25 pics at a time......I like to gather what I can and try to stay amt and post enough so they are worth looking at!...not to say I don't like the "likes" but it means someone took an interest

see you all Thursday morning again....for a little "mixed salad"!

Last edited:
The world is a big place. Lots and lots of people in it. But every time I see one of these posts that has nearly a hundred different white women, all of them clearly amateurs, fucking Black men it becomes increasingly clear that this is happening A LOT more than most people must realize. It's like there is a Shadow reality of interracial sex simmering just below the level of the public consciousness. Hot to think about it.

I totally agree with you. On top of the many that are posted here, can you imagine the MILLIONS more of them that never take photos or are posted in sites like this.. For example, I personally know a lot of women in black relationships and never post photos...

Back