Girlfriends first bbc

Bbbbbbbc

Couple
Hello guys new to the scene and just wondering does my girlfriend really deserve a bbc she craves them and can’t stop thinking anout them, I love the whole idea but if I let her have one will she get pleasure off my cock or does she belong to the black cocks, I don’t mind I just want my girl to have the biggest black cocks that she deserves
11F8214E-A57B-4C31-AC4E-129A4D2F5DC5.jpeg

Hello guys new to the scene and just wondering does my girlfriend really deserve a bbc she craves them and can’t stop thinking anout them, I love the whole idea but if I let her have one will she get pleasure off my cock or does she belong to the black cocks, I don’t mind I just want my girl to have the biggest black cocks that she deserves
View attachment 2999125

Bbbbbbbbc, I think you know the answer. When you open this Pandora’s box and she feels things she’s never felt - sex with you will be much different. She’s going to love sex with BBC way more than sex with you. It’s just going to be more pleasurable. Like every cuck you will be amazed my the scene of your girlfriend taking and enjoying this BBC and your desires will change. Your sex life will center around BBC.

The way your gf looks, she will be able to attract men that will fuck get better than you would ever imagine. So just understand when you go this route, sex with your girlfriend will change.

View attachment 2999125
It's not such a thing deserve or not , all depend how she feel about and how muck she love you . But nice ass anyway

View attachment 2999125
just let her enjoy how i want my wife to do the same though we haven't found the BBC yet who is ready how we want.

Back