gf wants me to suck her bull and do something special for him

Giving him a massage after work, or after he was out with your wife on a date would be a good way to show appreciation, since he's comfortable enough with you to let you blow him.

If you can handle some pain, you can see if he'd enjoy taking a belt to you (or whatever's on hand) while your wife watches.

If he keeps his manhood shaved or trimmed you could offer to do that for him. You'll be showing respect for his ability to please your wife while also helping him prepare to do it.

Giving him a massage after work, or after he was out with your wife on a date would be a good way to show appreciation, since he's comfortable enough with you to let you blow him.

If you can handle some pain, you can see if he'd enjoy taking a belt to you (or whatever's on hand) while your wife watches.

If he keeps his manhood shaved or trimmed you could offer to do that for him. You'll be showing respect for his ability to please your wife while also helping him prepare to do it.

We like these ideas. I currently have to massage his feet. make him food before and after he fucks her.

He spanks me and fucks me on the rare occasion I get to cum or have sex with her. He likes to remind me of my place.

I'm required to keep him and mygirl trimmed, and to be smooth myself.

We like these ideas. I currently have to massage his feet. make him food before and after he fucks her.

He spanks me and fucks me on the rare occasion I get to cum or have sex with her. He likes to remind me of my place.

I'm required to keep him and mygirl trimmed, and to be smooth myself.
my girlfriends bull has started spanking me with his belt. a lot more strength than a hand spanking your cheek...

Personally I think it's a Wonderful way to show appreciation for a Man with a Massive Cock that is good enough to Fuck your wife properly so she is fulfilled. It's a wonderful way to say thank you . It's also great for you too.

You might want to check in with the bull to make sure HE wants you touching him at all... or risk getting your ass kicked. Why would he want you on him when he has all he can handle with your slutty wife?

Back