Gf told her friend my secret!

Her friend hasn't been involved to that level, that would be hot tho!

I'm unsure if she would put me on clean up duty... upto her?
Ask her if she’d find it hot. Tell her you were curious if that’s a good way for you to acknowledge you are the lesser male.

See if she’d get her friend to take pics of her measuring you hard and soft with a ruler

Ask her if she’d find it hot. Tell her you were curious if that’s a good way for you to acknowledge you are the lesser male.

See if she’d get her friend to take pics of her measuring you hard and soft with a ruler
You're full of ideas ha ha

Reactions: wit
You my friend have opened Pandora's box!

She is definitely about to make the final step. You have to be ready to fully support her and worship her when she eventually does. You should tell her she has your full support and that it makes you so proud of her that she is going forward with this. Yes you will have second thoughts and tons of cuckolds angst, we all do at first, but hang in there and you'll have the time of your life...just dont fuck it all up by being a wuss!

Pops
(y)

Great work!

Further approval from her friend would be massive. Any way of orchestrating that. Decent chance her friend might go black as well it sounds like?

Great work!

Further approval from her friend would be massive. Any way of orchestrating that. Decent chance her friend might go black as well it sounds like?
That's the dream. The friend hasn't played much of a part after the initial thing, hopefully that comes up again.

Back