GF is crazy about our new bull

Thank you. Actually she isn't very slutty imo. She is always very picky but once she finds someone she likes she becomes insatiable. She is gorgeous also so I guess she has the right to be picky.
Some guys think it’s a turn on to refer to women as sluts and whores, and I suppose their women may like it. Mine wants to be respected whether she’s at work or pulling a train. I expect your’s does too.

My gf met a new bull while I was out of the country for a couple weeks. It was hard for me because I didn't get to meet him or see them together. When I returned they planned a night together so I could be there also. This was the third or forth time they had sex and had already established a lot of chemistry. It was a wild night. The passion was unbelievable. They fucked almost non stop for 2-3 hours that evening and he came in her pussy over and over again. He spent the night with her and I slept alone. Around 5 am she woke me up by straddling my face and feeding me her creampie. She tasted so good.
I gave them a little time before returning to their room and they again fucked for hours while I watched and kissed her deeply as she received him. It was 12 hours of pure ******* and really rocked our worlds.
I think her and I are finally on the same page and looking to take the journey on a cuckolding life. Our communication has improved a lot. It's pretty amazing.
AWESOME and congrats!!

My gf met a new bull while I was out of the country for a couple weeks. It was hard for me because I didn't get to meet him or see them together. When I returned they planned a night together so I could be there also. This was the third or forth time they had sex and had already established a lot of chemistry. It was a wild night. The passion was unbelievable. They fucked almost non stop for 2-3 hours that evening and he came in her pussy over and over again. He spent the night with her and I slept alone. Around 5 am she woke me up by straddling my face and feeding me her creampie. She tasted so good.
I gave them a little time before returning to their room and they again fucked for hours while I watched and kissed her deeply as she received him. It was 12 hours of pure ******* and really rocked our worlds.
I think her and I are finally on the same page and looking to take the journey on a cuckolding life. Our communication has improved a lot. It's pretty amazing.

What's the latest in this saga?

That's a great account you give of Instant Sexual Chemistry.

For me it's super-hot that you got off on seeing your girlfriend being barebacked for what she says was her third time with her new bull---who one gathers was physically very superior compared to you, and huge-cocked, stamina-filled and reasonably young.

Was he? If he is much handsomer than you (as in my case) it makes it way more wankworthy and angst-making to watch him romancing and manfully plouging one's beautifully ecstasizing woman, doesn't it.

Yeah, it's so fucking hot to have your world rocked by getting in there with and watching such powerfully-performing multi-orgasmic black men barebacking the love of one's life, isn't it.

Back