GF Disclosed Having a Black Ex

Seems like you hit the jackpot. And going to a sex club can be a start to something. If you are looking into cucking or wifesharing and not swinging you should definitely avoid playing with other Women. Resist those temptations! ;)

Seems like you hit the jackpot. And going to a sex club can be a start to something. If you are looking into cucking or wifesharing and not swinging you should definitely avoid playing with other Women. Resist those temptations! ;)
I'm already on it. I'm not new to sharing, but she is. She expressed that she has a difficult time thinking of me with other women. So I followed up with saying that I understand we all have different boundaries. Just because I'm ok with something doesn't mean she has to be. Especially starting out. I think we can all read between the lines there.

I'm already on it. I'm not new to sharing, but she is. She expressed that she has a difficult time thinking of me with other women. So I followed up with saying that I understand we all have different boundaries. Just because I'm ok with something doesn't mean she has to be. Especially starting out. I think we can all read between the lines there.
Often times it's best to be upfront. Tell her that you not only respect her boundary of your not having sex with another Woman but also that it is not something you intend to do at all anyway. Just tell her that all you wish is for her to reap the joys of being shared with other men, and perhaps Women too, if that's what she's into. ;) - There's no need to hide or pretend.

BTW it's great to know you are moving forward in this lifestyle. You and your Woman are going to have loads of sexy fun together, i'm sure.

Often times it's best to be upfront. Tell her that you not only respect her boundary of your not having sex with another Woman but also that it is not something you intend to do at all anyway. Just tell her that all you wish is for her to reap the joys of being shared with other men, and perhaps Women too, if that's what she's into. ;) - There's no need to hide or pretend.

BTW it's great to know you are moving forward in this lifestyle. You and your Woman are going to have loads of sexy fun together, i'm sure.
Appreciate it. I'm definitely emphasizing the watching part for now. Being completely new at this, she's playing around with her imagination at the moment and outright said having sex separately with other people even if we are together doesn't feel good for her. So she has a strong preference for the three person dynamic whether it's with men or women. I think we're well on our way, but I think I need it to be her idea. I'm just guiding her. The parameters are there. She likes being involved in the action and imagines me always being part of it while I already know I get off on watching. I'm definitely going to baby step her out of that comfort zone and eventually show her how much I love seeing her get taken and everything that entails.

I agree. I'm glad we're moving forward. I'm incredibly excited.

Back