GF cheated with 11 inch 4 inch thick bbc

5,1 110 tiny brunette took huge cock on her knees. i heard everything tjtough hotel door. she told me it hurt. He was 6,5 and spanked her first. I heard her telling him its so big. She was vocal.
She love you hearing her so excited to serve a bigger, better man?

5,1 110 tiny brunette took huge cock on her knees. i heard everything tjtough hotel door. she told me it hurt. He was 6,5 and spanked her first. I heard her telling him its so big. She was vocal.
I used to work at a gasoline station, had a regular customer that I had crush on. She came every other day to buy magnum condoms for her bbc. She got pregnant and they broke up, she had her kid months later, we started to date after she had the kid. Whenever I’m working he “comes by” to see his baby. I know she fucks him cause when I go down on her I can taste him. We broke up after two years. Best time if my life.

I am sorry, but that is not cheating. Not only did you know about it, but she deserved it!!!!!!!!!

Back