aguzman1999

Couple
From
FL, US
hey guys... young guy here, soon to be cucked.. so I just spoke to my gf about dildos last night, and during checkout we were going to go with a white 10 inch dildo, it was nice and thick too.. so before checkout she starts making out with me and we start having sex, well during our session I slipped in that I wouldn't mind seeing her get filled by a bbc dildo and she totally agreed! She even went on how she'd play with that "big black dildo" I was basically cucked last night without any bbc around 😅

Attachments

• 20201213_204056.jpg
    20201213_204056.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 530
did the clerk give you a smirk while you were buying with your bf? and how do you like the dildos vs hubby?
Lol yea he had a full smile the whole time, all three of us did. I was dressed in a short pink miniskirt. I didn't have my QOS temporary tatt tho! We've been back there a few times but haven't run into him yet!
My BF is a great lover, but I do have stronger orgasms on the larger dildos... I think a big factor is that he talks me up when I dildo play.... He tells me a story based on some exhibitionist adventure we had and adds another guy into the story... or talks about the times when I've "accidentally" flashed a guy....

On a scale of 1-10 on orgasm strength... my BF can give me tens and a few 11s... when he gets me worked up and I use the toys, especially the two biggest ones, one is the Shane Diesel and the other is an x5 8 or 9 inch... I can have 13s with those and usually come before they are even a few inches inside me.

hey guys... young guy here, soon to be cucked.. so I just spoke to my gf about dildos last night, and during checkout we were going to go with a white 10 inch dildo, it was nice and thick too.. so before checkout she starts making out with me and we start having sex, well during our session I slipped in that I wouldn't mind seeing her get filled by a bbc dildo and she totally agreed! She even went on how she'd play with that "big black dildo" I was basically cucked last night without any bbc around 😅
My wife's first ever experience with a dildo was a big black one 🖤

View media item 363940
View media item 370056

What a GORGEOUS BUBBLE BUTT

great go get her one and show us here
i wish my wife agrees as well

Back