Cucked by bbc dildo

Nnovacup

Couple
From
US
Has anyone else started in the lifestyle and the cucking begins with the bbc dildo? She has the rob piper and prince yahshua and loves the prince one. She's almost exclusively fucks just them. When I got them out last time she said to you want to cum before you fuck me with the dildo or after? She just started being able to take him to the balls.

Has anyone else started in the lifestyle and the cucking begins with the bbc dildo? She has the rob piper and prince yahshua and loves the prince one. She's almost exclusively fucks just them. When I got them out last time she said to you want to cum before you fuck me with the dildo or after? She just started being able to take him to the balls.
Keep it up

Has anyone else started in the lifestyle and the cucking begins with the bbc dildo? She has the rob piper and prince yahshua and loves the prince one. She's almost exclusively fucks just them. When I got them out last time she said to you want to cum before you fuck me with the dildo or after? She just started being able to take him to the
She as

My wife only fuck her big dildo. It's the only way she can have a descend orgasm, mostly multiple orgasms. When whe have sex she give me the chance to put my average dick inside her pussy. But whe both know it's useless. So she almost fuck her dildo emmidiatly. I lickinh her nipples while she fuck it and then she wank me from behind after she had her sexual satisfaction. Cuckolding is no taboo in our selife anymore.

Attachments

• B3F79AC7-D39D-41CD-8087-3FBA12DDB5C7.jpeg
    B3F79AC7-D39D-41CD-8087-3FBA12DDB5C7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
My wife likes the BBC dildos before and after I fuck her

Back