Cucked by bbc dildo

my wife was hesitant to use dildos saying that she didn't like how they felt. i got her a pipedream king cock 9" (bbc obviously) and could immediately tell by her moans how much she enjoyed it! she has great orgasms on it and i love seeing her pussy stretched out by a bbc.
Have to get one of those for my wife! Sounds fun

Im in the same stage with my girlfriend currently. Got her a 7 inch BBC dildo about 6 months ago and we’ve been using that. About three days ago while jerking me off talking about her getting blacked she finally said I better get her a bigger dildo so she can really get blacked like a good white girl! I’m glad we’re taking a step forward. I’m looking for some now and would love suggestions, I’m thinking at least a 9 inch one.

We started with a white dildo. That led to a white double ended dildo. I would 69 her and use the double dildo until she was taking a good 10 to 11 inches. One night I blindfolded her and told her I had bought a new dildo. I told her it was black. She proceeded to suck it really good. I told her it looked just like the man who watched her master bate through a hotel windows cock looked like. She really got into sucking it and I went down on her. After a while I pulled the dildo from her mouth and dragged it down her tummy. I said you remember what it looks like. You got yourself into this. You let him watch. With that, I slowly eased it into her. She came almost immediately but I kept going. I finally began to lock her while fucking her with the dildo. She came over and over.

Update: she had her first real bbc. We also got a hismith machine. Since then we have started experimenting with chastity now that she has a bbc bull.

Im in the same stage with my girlfriend currently. Got her a 7 inch BBC dildo about 6 months ago and we’ve been using that. About three days ago while jerking me off talking about her getting blacked she finally said I better get her a bigger dildo so she can really get blacked like a good white girl! I’m glad we’re taking a step forward. I’m looking for some now and would love suggestions, I’m thinking at least a 9 inch one.
Mr Hankeys Toys

Post in thread 'Let’s Explore the Female Body On a Higher Level.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...le-body-on-a-higher-level.282594/post-5248111

Back