Getting Married This Week(Need Ideas)

She gets ready in her wedding gown at the house or hotel wherever she is supposed to get ready. The bull goes to her location and he films her sucking him and then bending her over pulling up her gown and fucking her on the day she is supposed to make vows to you. While he is fucking her she can hold the phone and Skype directly to you and tell you how she "Is marrying you but this pussy will always be his" and that "he is about to leave your wedding gift deep inside of my pussy for later tonight"! You will have to suffer the humiliation of seeing her fucked in her gown and creampied live on Skype before you exchange vows and walk around with her at the reception knowing that she is dripping the cum of her bull into her panties and stockings and nobody knows your wife was just used!

I hope that's humiliating enough! ♠️😎

She gets ready in her wedding gown at the house or hotel wherever she is supposed to get ready. The bull goes to her location and he films her sucking him and then bending her over pulling up her gown and fucking her on the day she is supposed to make vows to you. While he is fucking her she can hold the phone and Skype directly to you and tell you how she "Is marrying you but this pussy will always be his" and that "he is about to leave your wedding gift deep inside of my pussy for later tonight"! You will have to suffer the humiliation of seeing her fucked in her gown and creampied live on Skype before you exchange vows and walk around with her at the reception knowing that she is dripping the cum of her bull into her panties and stockings and nobody knows your wife was just used!

I hope that's humiliating enough! ♠😎
On my wedding day I was surprised one of my exbbc came to the wedding. My maids of honor had finished dressing me, they left when door opened again and I was overwhelmed to see him. I began to sweat, mascara running, he took me in his arms and kissed my lips. Tried pushing him away but I didn't fight him hard enough. My pussy was getting wet, he knew it and with a flash pushed up my wedding gown. YOUR SEXY BITCH NOT WEARING PANTIES. He pushed fingers into my pussy. At that moment I knew I had to really stop him. He kept finger fucking me and melted into his hands . I opened his zipper and pulled out his monster cock. 12 in of a fuck pole.
There was a knock on the door told them who ever it was I be there shortly. He pushed me on my knees. SUCK IT YOU WHORE, SUCK IT. Shamelessly admit I did. Did get married to an older bbc.

On my wedding day I was surprised one of my exbbc came to the wedding. My maids of honor had finished dressing me, they left when door opened again and I was overwhelmed to see him. I began to sweat, mascara running, he took me in his arms and kissed my lips. Tried pushing him away but I didn't fight him hard enough. My pussy was getting wet, he knew it and with a flash pushed up my wedding gown. YOUR SEXY BITCH NOT WEARING PANTIES. He pushed fingers into my pussy. At that moment I knew I had to really stop him. He kept finger fucking me and melted into his hands . I opened his zipper and pulled out his monster cock. 12 in of a fuck pole.
There was a knock on the door told them who ever it was I be there shortly. He pushed me on my knees. SUCK IT YOU WHORE, SUCK IT. Shamelessly admit I did. Did get married to an older bbc.
I should add that my husband wasn't aware that I was seeing my ex again.

Get one of those temporary QOS tattoos or wear panties that say something naughty like "if you see this, you must be black", or "black only". Make your husband wear a condom on your wedding night, but let your black bull ejaculate inside you.

I hope that's humiliating enough! ♠️😎
taking this a little farther;

you maid of honor knows about your bull & helped set up this meeting. during the reception, you & the MoH go up to the bridal suite to "freshen up". the bull is, there, waiting to fuck you again.

you, then, well fucked, return to the party with cum running down your thighs while dancing with your new ******* in Law.

then, after the reception, you & hubby return to the bridal suite & the bull fucks you again while the new cuck watches.

Back