Getting GF interested in at least giving it a shot?

including me.. i think everyone has thouse problem too..

i have boy friend who is very faithful, integrity and good, but pretty conservative.

we have met 4 years long and i told him about my sexual fantasiese at once about 2 years ago.

then.. he got so much mad to me and i had to apolozie about it.

after the day, i never mention about my sexual fantasiese...

although i visit and join such site as like here... i can say i really love him.

i think most important thing is what is important to u.

her or only ur sexual fantasy?

maybe many people who better than me can give u many advice.

think deep and wide... if u love her.. dont lose her.

unfortunatly, even lovers, they cant be same about their thought...

not easy to express and make understand...

:(

Tina,
You have the same problem many women and many men have.
Women who are curious about trying new things.
Men who want their wives/gf to experience new things.
I do not envy you. It is a question of what is most important to you. Do you risk what you have to try what you think you missed out on? Or do you keep what you have and hide your own desires?
I hope I will always give my lady the freedom to try things as she wishes.
A relationship is supposed to be there to make 2 people BETTER, not make them hide their desires.

thanks for comment and good advice..

i guess, im not ready to try and deserve the risk for my desire.

but there is not only the reason but also much complicated situations.

i think u know everyone face their own problems and situations.

although i agree with u about talk and discuss to share their desire are best solution,

sometimes ...no.. many times it's not work exactly...

cuz it's up to someone's heart, not brain.

but i could understand what he get angry and worry about.

if he allowed too easy, i could doubt his faith for me..

i know that is antinomy..

we are not major...

of course, i dont think we who in this site are wrong.

we are just little different with others...

i think... it is arrogance to make everyone understand about me... even someone who much close to me..

i dont know what will go on future yet...

Aw honey,
I don't want to understand everything about you or your fiance.
To be honest, if you have been engaged for 4 years, I SERIOUSLY question his intentions.
My fiance is filipina. Her only "experience" was when she was raped by a family member.
Her only boyfriends have moved on to cousins, because she would not have sex with them.
Her cousins have had children with her former boyfriends.
If her experience had not been so terrible, I would make sure she only has good experiences.
You know your experiences. You know what you want. You know what you risk.
I will pray for you every day.

It is ok. No problems.
I am concerned, because your bf has not done anything about marrying you after you have been engaged for 4 years. There are problems that come up. I have had that happen with my fiance. But 4 years is a very long time.

of course, we considering marriage.

only not enough prepare to progress... house, money.... something make life bored...

i mean real "live"...

lol...i think if i explain it.. we have to discuss about cultural differnce and socail life..

also incluing my privacy...

i did mention about my bf... but i hope to avoid to mention about my privacy and to make him dishonorable.

maybe it is the thing to pass over forum subject.

anyway.. thank for nice conversations ^^
Tina,
You did not dishonor your bf in ANY way.
As I said, my fiance is filipina. My ex-wife is filipina (16 years).
I understand about honor. And I THINK i mostly understand the culture in asia.
If you feel you need to talk with someone privately, I would be truly honored. But there are many who could very easily help you. Women. Men. Many.
If i can help in any way, please feel free to ask.

Great questions and I actually have thought about it.

We've been together for 4 years (I'm not 24 as the profile says, actually 21, gonna get that changed.. She's 20.).

I think I will really enjoy seeing her with a black man. But I can't know for sure yet.

What if he's better? Then he is and I need to continue learning. Can't do much more than that.

There's a possibility that I'll freak out, sure, but I'd say it's rather slim.

If I'm losing her. Well, that would really suck, but then if I lose her I kinda feel that it was meant to happen. If not now then later. And I really hate to hold people back just because I might lose something from them exploring themselfs. I think holding the other one back is a much bigger risk when in relationships than not to.

Great, thanks A LOT for you anwer and even better questions!

A vary mature way of thinking, very appreciated!

Looks like the gf is on here more often! That's good. I'm glad to hear everything has worked out well for the both of you. I'm sure we'd all like to see the results of some of your latest exploits ;)

Eyespy requested that I write something about our last meeting with a black man. Said that I owed you guys that, which I can agree on after all the help I've got from you all :) Not much of a storyteller, but I'll do my best!

About a month ago I started training at a new gym. A pretty hardcore gym with a lot bodybuilders. It was closer to home, but I had also heard that there was a great atmosphere. Paid the membership and began training.

It's apperently a pretty small gym with not that many members so people notice if there's a new guy around. First time I got a "hi" and simple other phrases, next time when I had showed a little bit what I'm there for people started talking to me. Third time even more. Fourth time a new guy introduced himself - a huuuuuuuuge (wide, but not super-tall) black bodybuilder as one of the co-owners. Welcomed me to the place and told me to keep on what I'm doing. Then began training himself. "Where the hell did that guy come from?!" I thought to myself.

When I was finished I sat in the dressing-room, recovering from a hellish workout. Showering took some effort and so did putting my clothes on... In walks this black bodybuilder, clearly not as tired as I was and says hey again. Says he likes my effort and this and that, which gets the conversation going. Apperently he's from Nigeria, but left because he didn't see a future there, atleast not a good one. Talk for a good 10 minutes or so, then I have to leave.

Then when I get home I tell Angelika about this guy I just met at the new gym. Next time I'm going there I won't be going alone - she's coming!

Next time we train there he isn't though when we are. Time after that we get halfway thru the workout when he shows up. Now, Angelika stands out in normal crowds, but here where all I've seen is men into hardcore bodybuilding, she sure as hell stands out! And I've seen guys watching her with awe between their sets. Can't blame them really when she and about every other girl around here insists on wearing tights and tight tops when they work out. Sure shows of a whole lot!

He walks over to her, probably to introduce himself since she's new there. It's around the corner from where I am so can't see them and at that moment I don't care that much either because I'm training. Couple of minutes later he shows up where I and a couple of others are, saying in norweigan "Damn, she was fine!". Some of the others laugh and so do I and continue my last set of curls. As I do, someone tells him that she's my gf and he begins to say sorry about being disrespectfull, that he didn't know and so on. Tell him I don't mind or care, not that kind of guy who gets his panties in a bunch over things like that.

10-15 min pass, then Angelika comes over to where I and most of the others are. Start talking about something I can't remember now whilst training. After a while she says to the co-owner that she loves the place and she ends up stop talking to me and only talking to him. I don't mind though, AT ALL! Before I know it, she has invited him over for dinner tonight right after we're finished here.

Making a long story shorter, we end up in our apartment, where Angelika's cooking up the food (she's a pretty good cook by the way), while me and him sit by the kitchen-table, talking about training mostly. Put up the food for us and then sit down to eat. They talk more to eachother that I talk to them both combined, showing pictures on his phone from competitions, from Nigeria and so on. After about an hour of constant talk, she asks me if I please could go and fill up the car with petrol since she has forgotten about it needs to have a full tank tomorrow. Utter horseshit ofcourse, but I get the point and get out :)

When I get back about 20 minutes later (20 minutes I spent sitting on a bench outside btw because the tank was full) they still at the table, talking. "So I heard what you guys are into" he says. "If it's okay with you, then I'm okay with it". "Of-freaking-course it is man!" I say. Angelika gets up, stroking his chest with her hand as she walks past him and out towards the bedroom. He follows her, with me behind him.

She moves her body flirty and he comes up to her, putting his arms around her which practically makes her disappear from my point of view. Grabbing her butt, giving her gentle kisses and her doing the same. She doesn't waste much time, unzip him and takes of his jeans. I've walk up so I stand beside them about 2 meters away now. He looks over to me and says "Damn, she really wants it huh?". I nod and say "Seems like it!", then walk up behind her and take off her shirt, pull down her shorts and "unzip" her bra, leaving her only in some HOT white lace-thongs.

She gets down, taking of his underwear and look and behold, he lives up to the first letter in BBC alright. Angelika starts sucking with with passion! After 10 minutes of sucking, looking at him, looking at me, saying something here and there, he tells her to stand up. He then PICKS her up, almost thrown her in the bed, turn her around with her face down, push her down by placing a hand on her upper back. Then tells her to get that ass up a little bit while he spreads her legs. Now, that's just about the best thing he could do because she loves that kind of "domination". Tells her to buckle up, because "you gonna get the nigerian fuck-train tonight!" (or something along that line).

He slowly but steady start to push it inside her. He loves it, I loves it and she sure as hell loves it! Quickly pick up the pace, making Angelika go nuts, moaning and getting foul-mouthed. He turns her around, doing her missionary, them both looking at eachother the whole time. I stand behind them, seeing the whole thing and loving every second of it. He then stops inside her, looks around at me and says "HEY, you're not looking ass my ass-hole are you?!" and then laugh. Such a surreal question, but I'm quick to respond with "OFCOURSE! How could I not look at the ass-hole, haha!". "Whatever floats your boat, just don't sneak up on me and put that white worm in there!". Angelika bursts out laughing, not at me, but at the crazy comments. So do I, thinking to myself that he's just as nuts as we are. "SHOOO SHOOO, train coming!" he says and starts fucking her again while making odd "sho, sho, sho"-sounds in the beginning.

He takes her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and so on. Pretty normal positions. 30-45 minutes into it he's about to cum and asks Angelika where she wants it. She wants it inside her. He puts it inside her. DEEP!

Afterwards he gets dressed, says "Thank you for the amazing food 'n' pussy Angelika" and "I'll see you at the gym big guy!" to me. Then heads off, leaving her and me after taking the full ******* of what he called it, The Nigerian Nighttrain.

Back