Getting closer, should I keep going...

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by ry guy, May 30, 2012.

1. ry guy

ry guy New Member

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
    I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
    I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
    Amen.

squirtyshorts and cuckyboi4BBC like this.
  2. phil1952

phil1952 Member

did it eer occur to you maybe she is just happy being fucked by your white cock

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  3. tony dick her down

tony dick her down Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    yeah push right over here SANY0044.JPG

ScottandKrystal and cucky like this.
  4. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

Keep pushing and encouraging her! She will go for it in the end

5. inrab

inrab Member

UK
    I am in the same position - she expresses an interest but is too inhibited to act yet

6. BTG

BTG Well-Known Member

Lol.... nice!

7. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Good for you! Bon appetit! :mstickle::bounce:

8. jamrama

jamrama New Member

Lucky guy

9. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Its an once in a lifetime expierence that only most dream of , if you wanted it from the start then , why stop it now... I can tell you that the fun has not even started yet so , i would just let the cards play outand go from there , WARNING... NEVER STOP A GOOD THING.....

willsrvu likes this.
  10. mcouple

mcouple Active Member

My wife is always a bit inhibited ... until about 1 minute into meeting a black man ... then she goes wild! She knows I love her and enjoy watching her in action.

Here is a pic of her ... about 10 minutes ... she loves it ... especially knowing I like to watch her. aabP1040078.jpg