Get caught

Lol funny story I was with one of my female friends at the pool in a hotel things let to another in the pool!! I turned around and a couple was watching us from their balcony. When I stopped she said no keep on going on show them what a real man can do lol next morning saw the guy in reception and said "dang dude you were getting after that girl last night." Whenever we were leaving hotel saw them again and could tell his wife was just looking at us admiringly.

Last time I was almost caught was when I was younger was face fucking my girlfriend in her car in my grandmother's yard and my mom pulls in out of no where with her lights shining all into the car 😂😂

Me and my wife (Nikki) have been caught / seen so many times both together, and her with so many others, I would say for every time we have been caught / seen together Nikki can outdo that by 6 or 7 fold, and that is a conservative estimate.
Yes like a few here she was caught by, her neighbours, and strangers and the police, and others, as well as MP’s, sergeants and Major’s, on the old American air base that use to be nearby.
OH yes and by me a few time’s LOL, but no way am I complaining.
But luckily with the police it was just the once it turned out it was someone she went to College with for a term, so agreed to meet him for a date when he was off duty, (and yes for the record she fucked him).
But the funniest was before we was married and living at her parents’ house, with her sister who is 4-5 years older, anyway the parents and her sister and boyfriend (who later became her husband)
Went to a horse racing meeting at the local racecourse, so we thought we had the house to ourselves.
Invited Derek over – Nikki’s very first black FB from about 3 years earlier and great friend of ours,
Anyway a few drinks and smokes later, next thing I’m on the settee, with Nikki on all fours Nikki her top pulled up and her tits hanging free, skirt pushed up and knickers down to her knees, sucking my cock and Derek behind her pounding her hard and deep with his hard black cock, which was great for me because every stroke pushed her mouth and throat further down onto my cock.
And when I say pounding her hard he, was holding her tight around the waist and giving her a proper thrusting powerful fucking with his hard black cock, he hadn’t fucked her for almost a year and he hadn’t had sex for 6 weeks.
As he shot his cum deep into her bald pussy, and I was literally seconds away from filling her mouth, the door flew open!!!!! And in walked her sister and boyfriend.
Of course we all jumped Derek fell back so the sister and boyfriend could see his wet black cock and of course a dripping cream pie from Nikki’s clean shaven pussy.
It was like a scene from an old western movie when a stranger walks into a bar through the doors and everyone stops drinking, playing cards, singing, and even the piano player stops playing a tune, and all just stare for what seems like an eternity, although it was only a second or 2, time seemed to stop, Nikki still had my cock in her mouth, looking sideways at the door / sister in doorway, as she lifted her head up my cock slipping from her mouth, as she was just in shock and surprise.
It was all so quick, really that quick, before her sister said sorry and walked backwards through the door out of the room, pulling her boyfriend by the arm at the same time he was rubber necking around the door.
Once the door had shut, we all glanced at each other, and just burst out laughing. What else could you do in that situation?
As said been lots of time been caught seen, (especially Nikki) but that one we still laugh about today.

Back