Genuine Bi/Gay Guys.

Have to agree. I enjoy sucking cock and submitting to being fucked good, but I have never thought of kissing guys or being in love with a guy either, not going to happen. Suck a big cock...oh yeah!...kiss a guy...oh hell no!
Love my lady, kissing her, pleasing her being hers AND watching her being fucked good!
1000% agree. Many of the posts in this thread hit really close to how I feel. Full on have had my face coated with cum from a guy and have ridden several dicks, but making out with a guy is too much. I really have tried, but it’s not for me. I’m just not romantic towards them at all, strictly about sex, and truthfully, strictly about bottoming. I have no desire to play the dominant role with any man. I had one top that I met from Grindr continue to try to suck my dick and it was a buzz *******.

I’ve really only had one “relationship” with a guy, and it wasn’t anything like that of girlfriends. We would stay at each other’s place on the weekends and fuck. We showered together, we’re naked together, this was before my sissy dressing stage, but I still wore thongs and jocks for him, and we even slept in the same bed, but we never cuddled or went on a date or even kissed. When we weren’t horny, we played video games.

My hubby is bi, discreet only his best friend knows because they’ve talked about hooking up before. But I know he’s more attracted to females but on rare occasion will be attracted to a man. He’s mentioned he’s attracted to penis more than the man himself and so he has a fascination with shemales.
I’m the same way. I am not really into a guys look but his personality and his cock are what I’m looking for. My wife knows exactly what I want and we enjoy it.

Back