General questions about the "Cuckold lifestyle" and participants?

Most men make the decisions regardless what the woman wants, it is just coincidence that the decisions are mostly the ones that the woman wants after all we men are dominant and can fuck a pussy until it cries aunty

Why would a straight man want to eat another man's cum out of his woman's pussy?
Why would a woman want her man to eat another man's cum out of her pussy?
Why would a straight man cum in a woman's pussy with the intention of another man eating his cum?
Probably, for the majority here, the similar reason someone enjoys a fattening desert after a good meal ... it fulfills a desire they have and makes them feel good. In other words, "self gratification".
For the rest (probably the minority), the reasons become long ... envy, hatred, humiliation, spite, revenge, etc ... that list is long.

According to most people it is wrong to fuck another mans wife, if you want to be pure keep your cock in your pants lol
Lol

Well let's not go to far

However I've stopped fucking other men's wives because if i were married it wouldn't be something I'd knowing want my wife to do. It's been over nine months i think.

Probably, for the majority here, the similar reason someone enjoys a fattening desert after a good meal ... it fulfills a desire they have and makes them feel good. In other words, "self gratification".
For the rest (probably the minority), the reasons become long ... envy, hatred, humiliation, spite, revenge, etc ... that list is long.
Maybe.

Lol. I thought it might help put it into better perspective for you but I guess I failed.
At least I captivated you... I could have gone into so much more detail & thrown in some other things but that was not the point behind it.

For the record, I disagree with you.
The record is noted ;)

If you're a single lady I'd enjoy your taste alone no additives needed js ;)

my wife stayed at the Fairfield inn on Colorado Blvd in Denver for almost a year and she had several men who provided service on a regular basis after work. Usually she would want me to listen on the phone while she had sex and I talked to all the men. The first time I went to Denver I met Travis he was very nice with a 9 inch cock with a huge mushroom head. When he started fucking pam doggy style with me under her licking his cock was sliding over my face and his balls were in and out of my mouth. When pam had an orgasm he pumped a bit more then pulled out of her and slid his cock deep down my throat and let loose his load. After he told me that it was his first time having another man touch his cock but that he really enjoyed the whole time and thought it was hot to cum in my mouth. Needless to say I sucked him off every now and then just to spice things up. It is difficult not to relax when someone has face fucked you or you have been sucked off by the nd. I know that my wife wanted total commitment from me before she started and cleaning cum and sucking cock was a way to demonstrate that.
I'm guessing that wasn't the first dick u sucked bud

I cannot explain it entirely... I do have a cum fetish to a degree. But I find there is a difference between orgasm which results from a straight sex act (M on F) versus a gay sex act (M on M). There is no difference physically, but a big difference mentally due to the desire and intention of the one who orgasms.
From your sexual perspective makes since.

So in your opinion does a straight hubby eat BBC loads?

I don't get it either. I have no desire to eat another guy's cum. I'm not saying a guy who does is gay, but it's definitely not something I would consider doing. I would fuck my wife after another guy has had her mostly because I'd like the stretched out feeling and the sperm competition aspect. Trying to fuck her harder and better but knowing I'm going to come up short so-to-speak. I know some guys think they can suck another guy's cock and not be gay, but at a minimum they are bi.

Regardless whatever works for folks .... And makes them happy.. So be it.

Lol

Well let's not go to far

However I've stopped fucking other men's wives because if i were married it wouldn't be something I'd knowing want my wife to do. It's been over nine months i think.
I would not worry to much about fucking wives because the husbands are probably okay with it and men do not own their wives, you will find that women do what they want. People change and what they believe changes and labelling people just prevents us from understanding. It used to be that sex was only proper when a pregnancy was desired and birth control was considered wrong or masturbation or oral sex but things have changed.

I would not worry to much about fucking wives because the husbands are probably okay with it and men do not own their wives, you will find that women do what they want. People change and what they believe changes and labelling people just prevents us from understanding. It used to be that sex was only proper when a pregnancy was desired and birth control was considered wrong or masturbation or oral sex but things have changed.
Very very true!

I don't get it either. I have no desire to eat another guy's cum. I'm not saying a guy who does is gay, but it's definitely not something I would consider doing. I would fuck my wife after another guy has had her mostly because I'd like the stretched out feeling and the sperm competition aspect. Trying to fuck her harder and better but knowing I'm going to come up short so-to-speak. I know some guys think they can suck another guy's cock and not be gay, but at a minimum they are bi.

Regardless whatever works for folks .... And makes them happy.. So be it.
Let me mention i have no issue with gay nor lesbian people.

The lines between sexies are getting burry in my opinion, some sex acts are straight and not straight.

Just reflecting on my encounters with couples having jovial conversation with a husband and wife before I fuck her, the thought process going on with him is foreign to me.

What made me stop the life style is him watching or having to provide pics and videos of the encounters with wives.

The feeling it gave me was that I was a perversion and in live encounters not knowing who the spectating husband was watching. As though performing some kind of ******* sex act, me being said *******.

My conclusion is a man should protect and secure his woman and her needs monogamously every stone should not be over turned. In my opinion for my life any way. I mean if both in the relationship are involved in the same or similar sex acts who's who in the relationship? No man's touching my dick n balls unless I'm coughing for him or its physical time lol.

I mean think of the man you personally respect above alllll other men, now think of him with a mouth full of another's spunk. What do you honestly think of him now?
@MacNfries
@Ann4BBC
@Melissa and Wayne @Freespirit1

Last edited:
I cannot explain it entirely... I do have a cum fetish to a degree. But I find there is a difference between orgasm which results from a straight sex act (M on F) versus a gay sex act (M on M). There is no difference physically, but a big difference mentally due to the desire and intention of the one who orgasms.
From your sexual perspective makes since.

So in your opinion does a straight hubby eat BBC loads?
I am willing to admit that I am BI because the male cum is an attraction to me. But I would also allow another husband to consider himself straight if the only thing he does is go down on his wife after she's been properly fucked. I reach this conclusion because it remains a sex act between the husband and the wife, regardless of the condition her pussy is in when he does it.

Does it make a woman a lesbian if she sucks a cock that has just been inside another woman's pussy?

I am willing to admit that I am BI because the male cum is an attraction to me. But I would also allow another husband to consider himself straight if the only thing he does is go down on his wife after she's been properly fucked. I reach this conclusion because it remains a sex act between the husband and the wife, regardless of the condition her pussy is in when he does it.

Does it make a woman a lesbian if she sucks a cock that has just been inside another woman's pussy?
Yes in my opinion it does.

Someone ask that earlier.

In my opinion the men want the cum.

The women are the cup/reseptical.

My conclusion is a man should protect and secure his woman and her needs monogamously every stone should not be over turned. In my opinion for my life any way. I mean if both in the relationship are involved in the same or similar sex acts who's who in the relationship? No man's touching my dick n balls unless I'm coughing for him or its physical time lol.

I mean think of the man you personally respect above alllll other men, now think of him with a mouth full of another's spunk. What do you honestly think of him now?
@MacNfries
@Ann4BBC
I have no issues with adults of either sex doing anything with adults of the same or opposite sex if it is mutual. We have gay men in this forum, here to hook up with black men ... I'm kewl with that if that's what they want. If a Bull, however, gets disrespectful of a cucky husband, or even the cucky's wife, its probably time the relationship ends. Its hard to know the LINE when one party (cucky or wife) is submissive and desires to be humiliated or treated in such disrespectful ways ... probably a "shrink" could better answer that question.

Personally, I have no desire to have any direct, sexual contact with another man ... don't mind screwing the wife after another man, but have no desire to suck his cock or him suck mine. I had a guy, in a MMF with my wife that tried to suck my cock and I just pulled away ... didn't make an issue of it and didn't think more about it. I would have had he persisted to try ... but he didn't and I'm kewl with the guy.

recreational sex should be a time to explore and try out new things. If a person is to rigid it eliminates much potential for fun or profit. My favorite sex is with a woman that I love and who loves me anything else is just recreational games. When I was 35 I never thought I would suck a cock or watch another man fuck my wife by the time I was forty many men had fucked her and I was a good cocksucker lol

Let me mention i have no issue with gay nor lesbian people.

The lines between sexies are getting burry in my opinion, some sex acts are straight and not straight.

Just reflecting on my encounters with couples having jovial conversation with a husband and wife before I fuck her, the thought process going on with him is foreign to me.

What made me stop the life style is him watching or having to provide pics and videos of the encounters with wives.

The feeling it gave me was that I was a perversion and in live encounters not knowing who the spectating husband was watching. As though performing some kind of ******* sex act, me being said *******.

@MacNfries
@Ann4BBC
I understand where you're coming from clitlove99 but I don't think it's that 'black and white' in my opinion (excuse the pun). Me and hubby have discussed this, my hubby wanted me to go with guys but was too nervous to be present at first for the very reason you are talking about- he didn't want the guys to think he was gay.
At the end of last year I've finally got him watching, which we both love. The guy even tried encouraging hubby to get involved but he declined.
Hubby did lick the guys cum out of me, sucked it out and swallowed some. Hubby though likes the naughtiness and perviness of it rather than any gay aspect.
If my hubby kept going on about wanting to suck black guys cocks I would have doubts, but that holds no interest for him, just the degrading naughtiness of all this.
Everyone involved in the lifestyle should get their pleasure out of this. X

I went to a drag queen club in Boston and the performers were men but they looked like beautiful women. If a beautiful transgender person gives a man a bj is anyone gay or just happy

Back