General questions about the "Cuckold lifestyle" and participants?

I have no issues with adults of either sex doing anything with adults of the same or opposite sex if it is mutual. We have gay men in this forum, here to hook up with black men ... I'm kewl with that if that's what they want. If a Bull, however, gets disrespectful of a cucky husband, or even the cucky's wife, its probably time the relationship ends. Its hard to know the LINE when one party (cucky or wife) is submissive and desires to be humiliated or treated in such disrespectful ways ... probably a "shrink" could better answer that question.

Personally, I have no desire to have any direct, sexual contact with another man ... don't mind screwing the wife after another man, but have no desire to suck his cock or him suck mine. I had a guy, in a MMF with my wife that tried to suck my cock and I just pulled away ... didn't make an issue of it and didn't think more about it. I would have had he persisted to try ... but he didn't and I'm kewl with the guy.
I understand where you're coming from clitlove99 but I don't think it's that 'black and white' in my opinion (excuse the pun). Me and hubby have discussed this, my hubby wanted me to go with guys but was too nervous to be present at first for the very reason you are talking about- he didn't want the guys to think he was gay.
At the end of last year I've finally got him watching, which we both love. The guy even tried encouraging hubby to get involved but he declined.
Hubby did lick the guys cum out of me, sucked it out and swallowed some. Hubby though likes the naughtiness and perviness of it rather than any gay aspect.
If my hubby kept going on about wanting to suck black guys cocks I would have doubts, but that holds no interest for him, just the degrading naughtiness of all this.
Everyone involved in the lifestyle should get their pleasure out of this. X
recreational sex should be a time to explore and try out new things. If a person is to rigid it eliminates much potential for fun or profit. My favorite sex is with a woman that I love and who loves me anything else is just recreational games. When I was 35 I never thought I would suck a cock or watch another man fuck my wife by the time I was forty many men had fucked her and I was a good cocksucker lol

There is nothing wrong with anything adults agree too.

Wrong nor right was never my question.

straight men eat other men's cum? My conclusion they are not straight.

I had a conversation with a bi female friend about this thread. She is a lady, straight, bi and gay male lover. Said Without hesitation a man eating another man's cum is homosexual act, of which she enjoys watching.

It's wild what people convince themselves into and out of.

Peace and love
Gobble gobble ;)

I had a conversation with a bi female friend about this thread. She is a lady, straight, bi and gay male lover. Said Without hesitation a man eating another man's cum is homosexual act, of which she enjoys watching.

Peace and love
Gobble gobble ;)
everyone knows that bi woman or any woman knows everything

Peace and love
Gobble gobble ;)
Must be all those secret Estrogen shakes I've been giving him! LOL X

Estrogen mmmm to much of it up your nose and you become either an addict or submissive to women or both and who knows what follows, maybe ****** to do naughty things

As long as it's not used to make a baby, I could honestly not care less what happens to my cum in her pussy.
not sure how old you are but that is what happens sometimes when you fuck and it can follow you around for ever,******* come at the darndest times

Why would a straight man want to eat another man's cum out of his woman's pussy?

Why would a woman want her man to eat another man's cum out of her pussy?

Why would a straight man cum in a woman's pussy with the intention of another man eating his cum?
It's all highly symbolic. :)

When my wife's black boyfriend shoots his load into my wife he shows: She may be your wife but I have sexual access to her. I fucked her and I fucked her well.

When I eat out my wife after she's been with her black lover I say in a symbolic way: I must accept that another man has access to what should really belong to my, that is my wife's married white pussy. It's a submissive act.

By eating her our I reclaim her. I say in a symbolic way.:The bull had access to my wife's married pussy but I want her back.

Like: Before you leave on a jet plane, you give away your suitcase, but you get it back.

Eating out my wife's pussy is a very strong way of bonding. My wife tells me how much she loves me. She appreciates that I let her fuck her black boyfriend.

The clean up process shows that the black boyfriend has access to her white pussy, but in the end she remains mine.

I hope this makes sense :)

tumblr_oms1cziUA21vdhy2zo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back