General question for the black men here -

My wife and I dabbled in “wife-sharing” a while ago. She ended up being with 4 different black guys a total of 7 times. But each time, the guys never seemed surprised that we asked them - it was not that big of a deal for them. Almost like it’s a normal, common thing for them to have sex with a married woman in front of her husband.
It was always very special to us, but seemed "business as usual" for the black men.

I guess I am curious how often that happens - do black guys really get approached that often?

Last edited:
I've been approached publicly and on swinger sites! Honestly it's become a normal thing but people do want discretion.

In a bar or a club they will buy you a ******* and invite you over. On swinger sites I get more messages and invites than I can entertain but I have no problem suggesting other guys if I'm not interested.

In the gym they will not approach but the couple will separate and the woman will workout near you and keep looking at you giving you that choosing signal. The husband or boyfriend will be working out across the room but will have a direct view. They want to see if you will hit on her. The other day in the gym I had one white, one Asian, and one latin couple all do this in the gym. Swingers and hotwife couples are low key everywhere now you just have to know how to spot them.

My wife and I dabbled in “wife-sharing” a while ago. She ended up being with 4 different black guys a total of 7 times. But each time, the black guys never seemed surprised that we asked them - it was not that big of a deal for them. Almost like it’s a normal, common thing for them to have sex with a married woman in front of her husband.
It was always very special to us, but seemed "business as usual" for the black guys.

I guess I am curious how often that happens - do black guys really get approached that often?
I had to seek it out.
But I know it’s not abnormal for us to be approached. Plus, world culture has hyper sexualized black men in a number of ways. So we’re used to it

My wife and I dabbled in “wife-sharing” a while ago. She ended up being with 4 different black guys a total of 7 times. But each time, the guys never seemed surprised that we asked them - it was not that big of a deal for them. Almost like it’s a normal, common thing for them to have sex with a married woman in front of her husband.
It was always very special to us, but seemed "business as usual" for the black men.

Attractive black men get approached a LOT by men who want to see their wives fucked.

The reason is this:

1. Black men are about 8% of the population - if a woman has a fetish for black men, she doesn't have a large pool to choose from.

2. An attractive, fit black man is even rarer - most of us are overweight.

So if you're finding that fit hot black guys are acting like "business as usual", it's because we're accustomed to white wives wanting to fuck us. I can't go into a hotel bar without at least one wife eyeballing me.

Last edited:

Yes we get approached often however I do have a FWB/go to wife that has established a bonded relationship between the two of us.....so it has a special feel

Attractive black men get approached a LOT by men who want to see their wives fucked.

The reason is this:

1. Black men are about 8% of the population - if a woman has a fetish for black men, she doesn't have a large pool to choose from.

So if you're finding that fit hot black guys are acting like "business as usual", it's because we're accustomed to white wives wanting to fuck us. I can't go into a hotel bar without at least one wife eyeballing me.
I need to get out more.

I've been approached publicly and on swinger sites! Honestly it's become a normal thing but people do want discretion.

In a bar or a club they will buy you a ******* and invite you over. On swinger sites I get more messages and invites than I can entertain but I have no problem suggesting other guys if I'm not interested.

In the gym they will not approach but the couple will separate and the woman will workout near you and keep looking at you giving you that choosing signal. The husband or boyfriend will be working out across the room but will have a direct view. They want to see if you will hit on her. The other day in the gym I had one white, one Asian, and one latin couple all do this in the gym. Swingers and hotwife couples are low key everywhere now you just have to know how to spot them.
Honestly...this is the same in most public places I frequent. The woman usually gives off a vibe or energy and that leads to choosing signals. BF/Hub moves away to give space and make the approach easier without him hovering but still in eye sight to enjoy the view. Lots of lingering stares and smiles are obvious signs they are interested but they still do it very low key. Most couples want their lifestyle to be private but don't want to lose the moment.

The reason is this:

I hear you brotha...happens a LOT! 👊

The reason is this:

I agree with those two points as well as another poster's comment about our confidence.

Often there is an intangible form of communication, a sort of "sixth sense" that connects a white woman with a black man in a public setting, telling them to pursue the possibility of something more intimate.

Like other on this subject it doesn't happened often but open for request. When you show off it seems normal. ( Hopefully they did show out) Would you have given/play if they were hesitant? Stay hard and knock the bottom out. Lol

It's not quite "business as usual," because we do feel that each lady/couple is special. As many on this thread have pointed out, there is an awareness that a confident black man has in regards to white women who are interested, or just curious. It can happen while shopping, at a restaurant and especially at a bar. The woman gives a lingering look, especially those who will look us right in the eyes. To me, that's the first sign as not many people make and hold eye-to-eye contact with another person for no reason at all. This may take place two or three times and we know, there's an interest there. Some women will find a way to start a conversation over something small, and if we respond and she continues to make small talk, there's usually an interest. As for being with a couple, we know the man (if he wants to watch or participate), enjoys watching his woman being pleased in a manner he's never seen before, not saying he cannot please her, but he has never seen her being pleased. Hearing her moans, watching her movements, it's as if he is receiving his own private showing of his wife in total bliss. Lastly, we know they both enjoy the look and feel of our black skin and our bodies. Many have carried that curiosity and fantasy for years or even decades!

I usually let my wife go out on her own or with her girlfriends to go on the hunt. In my wife's case she has no problem letting a black man know she is available if he is interested. When we do go out together and she spots a black man she likes, she'll ask me to go to the bar for awhile. Then she will just go talk to the guy she is interested in. If they start dancing together there is a 90% chance she will he with him that night.

Back