Gender Explanation For Dummys

So when do we address all the white guys on this website who dress as woman call themselves sissies and talk about bnwo ..or did I make that up too....

That´s funny seems you are putting stereotypes on white people without being properly informed... ;)

You´re soul focus is on bullshit...Lay off the bourbon...👌

🤣
So a Hollywood actor has been basically kick out of Hollywood want you to believe Hollywood is actually a cult ..
So I suppose to believe they Hollywood is the illuminate because Mel Gibson want to tell the truth after his alcoholic rant about how his gf should be r.a.pe by a pack of n......
This to me was canceled before cancel culture even started
Just sound like more rasict crap that white people want you to think is not rasict because they are not comfortable saying it in public

So a Hollywood actor has been basically kick out of Hollywood want you to believe Hollywood is actually a cult ..
So I suppose to believe they Hollywood is the illuminate because Mel Gibson want to tell the truth after his alcoholic rant about how his gf should be r.a.pe by a pack of n......
This to me was canceled before cancel culture even started
Just sound like more rasict crap that white people want you to think is not rasict because they are not comfortable saying it in public
Both things can be true dummy. Mel Gibson can be a racist douche and Hollywood could be full of pe.do cultists.

Both things can be true dummy. Mel Gibson can be a racist douche and Hollywood could be full of pe.do cultists.
Or he just broke waiting on suckers like you that thinks it true or real .wait wait since you soo smart explain how a movie star isn't apart of the Hollywood cult 🤦🏾 lol

Wait wait ..is it just like how jason aldean ends up with hit song for a song that nobody care about when it was released over 6 months ago ..I bet a bunch of smart people like you hurry up and brought that shitt cause yall thought he was telling the truth too huh?
Fucking played the fuck out of white people and gas yall up and is sitting pretty in his condo in Nashville while yall singing try that in a small town lmfao but hey suckers ...I mean patriots are born every day🤦🏾

Or he just broke waiting on suckers like you that thinks it true or real .wait wait since you soo smart explain how a movie star isn't apart of the Hollywood cult 🤦🏾 lol
You do realize Epstein Island was real and that hundreds of Hollywood and Government officials visited. Maybe you should stop being a racist bitch and pull your head out of the sand.

Wait wait ..is it just like how jason aldean ends up with hit song for a song that nobody care about when it was released over 6 months ago ..I bet a bunch of smart people like you hurry up and brought that shitt cause yall thought he was telling the truth too huh?
Fucking played the fuck out of white people and gas yall up and is sitting pretty in his condo in Nashville while yall singing try that in a small town lmfao but hey suckers ...I mean patriots are born every day🤦🏾
Nashville is a dope town.

I do enjoy watching liberal networks get taken down, I like to think I was part of the cool crowd from the beginning on smashing liberal fuck faces.

You do realize Epstein Island was real and that hundreds of Hollywood and Government officials visited. Maybe you should stop being a racist bitch and pull your head out of the sand.
Lol what you trying to do ..bait me into name calling so you can snitch ...I play by the white Boi rule ...being rasict isn't illegal and around here we take care of our own lol ..so stay big mad white Boi sissy

Lol what you trying to do ..bait me into name calling so you can snitch ...I play by the white Boi rule ...being rasict isn't illegal and around here we take care of our own lol ..so stay big mad white Boi sissy
I am trying to educate you since you are a dumb liberal, no need to say thank you, I do it for the future!

I am trying to educate you since you are a dumb liberal, no need to say thank you, I do it for the future!
And how many times did you listen to the song trying to find racism in his lyrics lol that boy got mad views while playing country music and fiddles lmfaos😅🤦🏾

Hey bro ..in reality I'll will be dumb because people on the internet are not asking liberals for donations..it's no rich guy asking liberals for money there's no black conservatives personalities asking liberals to "bless that cashapp" there no rappers asking they're fans for support because conservatives are trying to cancel them. ..so please continue to be smart and give you money and time to people who think like you be are wealthy lmfao just like carson tucker playing all the smart people with a smile lol

You do realize Epstein Island was real
So you saying there was a island where a rich old prev white man and other old white prevs live out their fantasies..you don't say ..or let's me guess that not what it really is now 🤦🏾 because that to me Clearly sound like that same shitt yall did during slavery But am I wrong about that too

What future ... the MAGA future with Bozo leading another coup? His future is this for the US ... gif_nuclearExplosion2.gif
I can't wait for the 2024 Presidentrial Election ... liberals will OWN another Washington DC "trifecta".

What future ... the MAGA future with Bozo leading another coup? His future is this for the US ... View attachment 6299518
I can't wait for the 2024 Presidentrial Election ... liberals will OWN another Washington DC "trifecta".
Who is the "MAGA" and "bozo leader" and "liberals" you are referring to? Surely you're not introducing politics here in violation of Funny Bunny's admonitions are you???

Back