Gender Explanation For Dummys

DeeAnnaMontana

Female
Gold Member
From
MT, US
Settling this, once and for ALL...

If you have a dick, you are a male. (Size does NOT matter for this explanation!)

If you DON'T have a dick, you are a female.

You can have a fantasy about whatever you want and you can identify as a Giraffe if you want to; but that doesn't change your gender!

YOU ARE WELCOME! DeeAnna & Tommi

Attachments

• 938-1000.jpg
    938-1000.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 20
  • vg.jpg
    vg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 22
So what brought this on?

You that weird old guy a few hours ago in mcdonalds that started screaming about guys using the women's restroom because they feel like it. For no reason at all no tv on, no radio, no one even was going in they restrooms at that time guy.

If you have a dick, you are a male. (Size does NOT matter for this explanation!)

You can have a fantasy about whatever you want and you can identify as a Giraffe if you want to; but that doesn't change your gender!

Ok what if you have both. At the y we have a person with both a cock and a pussy. Her is a guy with small to medium breasts or a girl with five o clock shadow and an Adam’s apple. It occurs in one in a million people.

The asininity of the thread title and comments is as unreal as it is frightening.

Last edited by a moderator:
You either have XX or XY chromosomes.

Only a very very small percentage of humans are born as both male and female.

End of lesson.

Actually its not a very small percentage at all.

Intersex humans are on the increase and have been for years. The total number of case per year has risen all through the Western world and Asia. Data collected shows up to 1.7% of a given population is an intersex person( born with male and female genitals to you).

There are also increasing numbers of XXY , 46 XX DSD, androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) Some people have neither XY nor XX chromosomes – for example, they may only have one X chromosome (XO)Turner syndrome, which is where a girl is missing an X chromosome. Just to name a few.

I used to think that these difference were someone imagination. About twenty years ago a male / female started at the plant where I work. They had both sets of parts. The plant is a pretty red neck blue collar place, you know the one where the subject of conversation is cars / trucks / hunting and fishing and for the sissy’s baseball / football / and hockey. This person at first had problems fitting in that way until the plant learned he she could out fish and hunt all of them.

We not have three sets of wash rooms in the plant

On a side note we now have four people using the third sex wash room locker.!

This happened to me once ... I worked part time at a supermarket while in college, and I dated one of the cashiers. Not exactly my "type", but, I asked her out as we were such friends from work. We went to one of the local college hangouts ... she was awesome on foozeball. She was a lot of fun; even laughed at my off-color jokes. So my ultimate goal (after going 2 weeks without) was to get myself laid, and she was very co-operative; had been giving me the signals for a month.
We get back to my place, put on some serious music (Moody Blues) and got to making out on my waterbed. I'm rubbing her all over, we're kissing, etc etc and I work my hand between her thighs and started trying to take off her frik'n jeans ... she had to help me 'cause her jeans were skin tight to begin with. She lays back, I'm licking her belly and nipples and run my hand over her pussy mound (panties still on) and I feel this lump where her clit should be .. but a bit larger than any clit I'd ever felt before. And my mind goes crazy ... is she a HE ... got a dick? I half way lose my boner and decide to just see what I had ... nice well trimmed bush and I see her clit sticking out, no peehole and no testicles. I swear, it really WAS a very large clit ... possibly 3 inchers long, and excited. And I say "wow, now that's a big clit" and she laughs and I say "guess you've heard that before" and she said yes. So I run my fingers into her pussy ... she's totally flooding the bed, and I started a routinish clit stimulation and she's raising her hips up and down and pushing my face to her pussy ... I'm still not totally convinced at this moment whether this really is a clit or a small cock. Needless to say, it definitely was a clit and it was very, very sensitive for her. After I got use to it, I mounted her, she was "tight", and again she was cumming in no time. Usually for my first cum I prefer being on the bottom because I can hold my own orgasms longer that way, but with her, it was different. Had she been a guy I bet she would have had a one foot cock.
Everything went well ... and we dated several times, but a few months later she quit to move back home. I've never seen another clitoris as big as her's however.

Last edited:
Actually its not a very small percentage at all.

Intersex humans are on the increase and have been for years. The total number of case per year has risen all through the Western world and Asia. Data collected shows up to 1.7% of a given population is an intersex person( born with male and female genitals to you).

There are also increasing numbers of XXY , 46 XX DSD, androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) Some people have neither XY nor XX chromosomes – for example, they may only have one X chromosome (XO)Turner syndrome, which is where a girl is missing an X chromosome. Just to name a few.

Woops !

The 1.7% number you are quoting has been debunked. This is according to the

US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Here's what they concluded:

Abstract
Anne Fausto-Sterling s suggestion that the prevalence of intersex might be as high as 1.7% has attracted wide attention in both the scholarly press and the popular media. Many reviewers are not aware that this figure includes conditions which most clinicians do not recognize as intersex, such as Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, and late-onset adrenal hyperplasia. If the term intersex is to retain any meaning, the term should be restricted to those conditions in which chromosomal sex is inconsistent with phenotypic sex, or in which the phenotype is not classifiable as either male or female. Applying this more precise definition, the true prevalence of intersex is seen to be about 0.018%, almost 100 times lower than Fausto-Sterling s estimate of 1.7%.

here's the link for you: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12476264

You should have considered the source and whether or not they have an agenda or axe to grind. Sort of like the media polls before the 2016 election.

I will take the work of the National Institute of Health, I doubt they have an axe to grind one way or the other.

I will say again, you either have XX chromosomes or XY chromosomes and only 0.018% are born as both male and female.

Back