Gender Explanation For Dummys

Hi Daphne, I thought you would get a laugh out of this notice. This is real, not made up or photo shopped. This is how mentally-ill some of these people are. It's no longer just LGBT it's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

Got it? If you don't remember it and use it, you go to jail. I'm sure more will be added as time goes on. For example, I would like to identify myself as a nebulous gas, therefore NG needs to be added to this list. I'M OFFENDED!

Hi Daphne, I thought you would get a laugh out of this notice. This is real, not made up or photo shopped. This is how mentally-ill some of these people are. It's no longer just LGBT it's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

Got it? If you don't remember it and use it, you go to jail. I'm sure more will be added as time goes on. For example, I would like to identify myself as a nebulous gas, therefore NG needs to be added to this list. I'M OFFENDED!

View attachment 2427561

And just another nail in the coffin of free speech.
Sticks and stones.

It would seem you're the one not having an understanding of the topic you yourself posted in this discussion or you simply wish to cherry pick an argument.

I understood just fine, your initial bitch was that the video isn't relevant to this thread - it IS relevant. More so than your nit picking about PC culture - get over yourself -

It's funny seeing people that pride themselves on "only caring about facts and not your feelings" not accepting medical and psychiatric facts because they don't fit into their agenda and makes them a little upset.

I understood just fine, your initial bitch was that the video isn't relevant to this thread - it IS relevant.

The point stands. Gender Pronouns have NOTHING to do with the Gender assignment or classification. And everything to do with a persons choice of reference according their sexual choosing. Hence the PC attitude to ****** acceptance at the cost of others beliefs or status.

More so than your nit picking about PC culture - get over yourself -

LOl Listen to yourself you pompous ass.

Its the PC culture that is driving the gender pronoun problem.. Yet you seem too unprepared to even understand the simplest concept or how it all came about. How it relates to the minorities holding sway over the majority due to the political correctness YOU AMERICANS started. How everyday citizens are being persecuted for making a simple mistake of wrongly addressing someone else. How every single stance from discrimination by colour, religion, or sexual orientation is now being appropriated and mis-used to settle grudges, arguments with the result that peoples lives are being destroyed by not only the PC attitude but by false and malicious falsehoods that the PC culture entails.

As usual Two you are so stuck up your own ego and ass, you can taste your food on the way down for a second time. But you keep posting Youtube video's from other people about things you clearly have no fvcking clue about...Its the only thing you do well.

Come back when you can hold an actual in-depth conversation about the subject. Won't hold my breath on that!

It's funny seeing people that pride themselves on "only caring about facts and not your feelings" not accepting medical and psychiatric facts because they don't fit into their agenda and makes them a little upset.

To what are you referring too Julia?

View attachment 2427561

I already had seen it. And here lies the point. PC culture and its attitudes towards the majority by forsing everyone to accept the minorities rights above all others.

The point stands. Gender Pronouns have NOTHING to do with the Gender assignment or classification.

If the thread is about Gender reassignment/classification, then gender pronouns is relevant to gender assignment, as most who want to be a different gender want to be addressed by different pronouns. Just as if the thread were about rainbows, talking about the color blue would be relevant. You simply want to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You are the one that brought up all the PC culture BS, not me. I simply posted a video showing how other countries like the UK are now jailing people for using the wrong pronoun - that's it. I could care less what the fuck you read into it or what you mistakenly thought I was saying. Just to clarify, what I was getting at is I think all this gender pronoun bullshit and people going to jail for it is simply wrong. I wasn't talking anything about PC culture as a whole.

If you don't like the videos I refer to, then don't watch them.

Julia Beck, a lesbian activist who was booted from an LGBTQ commission started by Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, expressed her concerns about the transgender movement's harmful effects on women and girls during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night.

Beck was thrown off the commission in October after identifying a transgender ******* as male, his correct biological sex, though he "identifies" as a woman.

"I believe in the truth," Beck told Carlson, as reported by The Daily Caller. "I believe that people should have these conversations and say things that matter without fear of punishment."

"I couldn't agree with you more, and I'm grateful that you have that attitude," responded the Fox host. "But why do you think it was important to say this, specifically?"

"Well, when we get down to it, women and girls all share a biological reality," explained the activist. "We are all female. But if any man, if any male person can call himself a woman, or be legally identified as female, then predatory men will do so in order to gain access to women’s single-sex spaces, and this puts every woman and girl at risk."

Carlson noted that his "instinct" has always been that transgender activists' agenda "is not going to be good for girls in the long run."
"I absolutely agree," Beck responded, adding, "In many states, men can legally identify themselves as female and gain access to women's single-sex spaces, and sports is just one institution where men are taking titles, scholarships, and this is a problem."
Beck also noted that women who dare to speak out about the harmful repercussions of radical transgender activism are effectively "silenced" and removed from spaces which were intended for women.

The Fox host then asked Beck if she found it hard to advocate for biological truth and the protections of women and girls when she, an open lesbian, belongs to the LGBT acronym, which notably includes T for transgender.

"The letters in the acronym share, um, not much. The L, G, and B, are based on sexuality, sex, biological reality, but the T is based on gender identity, which is not based in biological reality. In fact, I would argue it is opposed to biological reality," answered Beck. "The LGB is very different from the T, and I don’t think it is fair to lump us all into the same acronym."
Beck told Carlson that when she was booted from the LGBTQ Commission, she was told that "science had progressed so far that sex was unimportant."

In December, the activist wrote about lesbianism in relation to transgenderism and the circumstances surrounding her hasty removal from the commission for what were essentially thoughtcrimes.

"Lesbians are female homosexuals, women who love women, but our spaces, resources and communities are on the verge of extinction. And now our very definition is co-opted and rendered meaningless by people who call themselves queer," wrote Beck in the piece, titled "How I became the most hated lesbian in Baltimore."
Beck said she began being "ostracized" after college for her refusal to ignore biological reality:
"After college, I was ostracized from more social circles than my *******. My crime was asking questions like, 'Why is a man named ‘Woman of the Year?"' I lost my best friend after refusing to call myself 'cisgender.' Members of my co-ed fraternity called me 'dangerous' and encouraged new initiates to avoid me at all costs. People I trusted told me to die in a fire for naming male people men."
Other members of the commission were suspicious of Beck over her thoughts on sex from the beginning, but the opposition to her hit a fever pitch in October, when she "brought up Karen White, a convicted ******* and ******* who was placed in a UK women's prison, despite being legally male and undergoing no steps to socially or medically transition, where he then raped two inmates," Beck explained.

Ava Pipitone, a trans woman, "smirked and claimed I was being performative. In delicate tones, he expressed concern with my leadership. He claimed lesbianism and transgenderism are incongruent political forces (probably the only thing we agree on). Instead of enacting 'lateral violence' against transfolk by crashing 'our parades,' he argued that lesbians should assimilate with male lesbians to 'punch up' at an unnamed oppressor," Beck continued.

Beck's "fitness as a leader" was questioned, she explained, "because 'referring to a transgender woman as a man is a similar infraction' to calling a lesbian 'a disgusting abomination.'"

Soon after, Beck was booted from the commission.

"Organizations like the LGBTQ Commission that claim to support lesbians are too often controlled by men who de-platform and silence outspoken women," she wrote. "Too many activists wear a facade of benevolence, preaching inclusion and equity while threatening to beat and ******* women like me. But their lesbian-hating is somehow protected by their 'queer' social status."

"Nothing less than complete capitulation will appease the queerios," added Beck. "I tried to play nice, to find common ground, but there is no compromise on their behalf. So grab your sisters and make some noise. Demand the L be respected in the acronym we begin."

If the thread is about Gender reassignment/classification, then gender pronouns is relevant to gender assignment, as most who want to be a different gender want to be addressed by different pronouns. Just as if the thread were about rainbows, talking about the color blue would be relevant. You simply want to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You are the one that brought up all the PC culture BS, not me. I simply posted a video showing how other countries like the UK are now jailing people for using the wrong pronoun - that's it. I could care less what the fuck you read into it or what you mistakenly thought I was saying. Just to clarify, what I was getting at is I think all this gender pronoun bullshit and people going to jail for it is simply wrong. I wasn't talking anything about PC culture as a whole.

If you don't like the videos I refer to, then don't watch them.

Once again you miss the point and go on a long winded runaround comment. Something you do when you're proven wrong. Also AGAIN you get the it wrong in reply. Heres a tip Two. Stop posting video's you don't want people to see and comment on. Its that simple. Its not rocket science. Better yet stick to sucking Trumps colon, its what you do best!

"Gender" is a word, much like "gay" that once had a practical meaning, that we have corrupted for our own motives. However, language is a living thing. We adopt words -- or no one knows what in demon's-blazing-underworld we're talking about. Therefore I am a called a transgender girl.

Considering that the G and L in LGBT have spent decades polishing their image and presenting their case to the public, it is astonishing the social traction and political power that T's have made in recent years. That the Transgender lobby is succeeding in enforcing speech codes (names and pronouns) must be baffling to the G's and L's, as well as anyone else who tries to move a bureaucracy to oh...idunno......change recycling pick-up to Tuesday or something. The pronoun speech codes are problematic to enforce and largely dependent on the hearsay of an easily offended, possibly spiteful person.

Consider the recent video from the GameStop in Albuquerque, in which a trans-woman is outraged that the clerk accidentally and nervously called her "sir". Call me "Ma'am" she bellows with indignation, while knocking displays over. If one requires gender validation from a counter clerk, then perhaps one is not quite ready to venture out. How would the speech codes work there?

Sudden Onset Gender Dysphoria is prevalent among youth and schools are spending thousands to renovate bathrooms and locker rooms -- and there's no standard model yet. Teachers must monitor areas where students with various genitals are undressed. How do we ensure they are not inappropriate? Conversely, how do we assure them they won't be falsely accused?

I'm a millennial and started young, so I have gender privilege I suppose. People call me "nanci", "she" and "her" because I pass and they don't feel weird about it. I don't pretend to have the answers, but soon everyone will know someone trans and we're going to have to work it out.

"Gender" is a made-up word to politicize an identity that is as old as humans. The activists have to separate the brain "feeling" of gender from the reality of the two sexes -- male and female -- in order for their concept of gender to function. When they separate the "feeling" of gender from genitals, now they can have a whole spectrum of identities -- and every gender identity is politically valid.....entirely because the person claims it is. And we trannies aren't dumb ya know -- politically that argument is working. ?

You can post Crocodile Dundee at every bathroom door and it won't matter -- because some girls have a penis and some boys have a vagina. ?

You can just flatly state that there's two "genders" and the trans revolution is all hooey, but you might as well be shouting at the ocean waves. We have to work this out. For one thing, trans-women are quickly dominating girls sports.

View attachment 2427561
Oh my god it’s going to take me longer than an hour to just Rember that list of groups.

Back