Gay white guys who pretend to be cuckold couples

YoungandHotGuy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Ever since I joined this site I frequently get messages from unverified gay Caucasian guys with a black man fetish, it generally does not bother me much and I ignore the messages but it gets quite hilarious how often it happens, does this happen to you too as a bull?

Ever since I joined this site I frequently get messages from unverified gay Caucasian guys with a black man fetish, it generally does not bother me much and I ignore the messages but it gets quite hilarious how often it happens, does this happen to you too as a bull?
Many male pretend as woman on this..few pretend that they are raising black babies and all sorts of bull shits..i believe tbere are few genuine cuckold couples as well but tbey are in minority ..may be 5%..rest are just fake prople

I dont understand this. I am a white guy cuck who likes to get involved. Not sure what messaging people like yourself achieves. Plenty of gay black guys out there to go fuck if thats what people really like.

One word: littlesquirt. He is a faggot that writes in all pink and pretends to be a white boy in a cuckold couple.

Well he begged and begged and begged to have me set him and his wife up with a black master and I finally did and the guy tells me he straight up told him he only wants to suck and fuck and serve a black man and his wife wasnt involved. All photos he shared of his wife were against her knowledge.

After I confronted him he admitted it. I really hope his wife finds out somehow, cucks him as brutally as possible, then leaves him and takes all his money. Then he can hang out at the bus station in a mini skirt and makeup with his little dick tucked between his legs, sucking cock for pocket change.

20170601_091737.png 20170531_215713.png 20170601_091709.png

Back