middle eastern pretending to be bbc

karen4smith111

Couple
Real Person
Since verified, i get a lot of great messages, I often ask if they are black/BBC, and they confirm Then we spend a lot of time talking, and they ask for pics some I dont have on here, and i send. They get around to sending their face pic, and they are not black, but middle eastern, and i feel tricked. Happens often. Happened this wekeend, and was told by "him" was middle eastern but part black, but was likely a lie. Is this just happening to me? It wastes alot of time with men I am never going to meet.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 110
where are you located at and yes you got lied to they are a form of black but not the black you want and are thinking of someone like me that’s you can say African-American black there’s no getting around that

Since verified, i get a lot of great messages, I often ask if they are black/BBC, and they confirm Then we spend a lot of time talking, and they ask for pics some I dont have on here, and i send. They get around to sending their face pic, and they are not black, but middle eastern, and i feel tricked. Happens often. Happened this wekeend, and was told by "him" was middle eastern but part black, but was likely a lie. Is this just happening to me? It wastes alot of time with men I am never going to meet.
That’s unfortunate. Hang in there, Lady. It comes with being on here. Just stay vigilant!

Catfishing is wrong and should always be unacceptable no matter what! If you don't fit the profile of what someone is looking for then that's just a part of life we win some we lose some!

Do some men and some women in the swing lifestyle have a higher demand than other's yes but lying and deceiving in order to gain a higher demand is only going to backfire in the end. Eventually they will get caught and exposed for who they really are!

Back