Gay.. white guys pretending to be girls or couples or having girlfriends wanting action!..WTF!

It pisses me right off that folk do this! But yes as cuckoldcouple69UK said, with Bulls sadly they can actually get to the point of fucking our girl before we realise that 8 inches is actually 6 inches. That they dont fuck all night and that being Black most certainly does NOT give every man the right to call himself a Bull.

Every Bull I've met on here so far has sent me fake pictures and refused a verification pic, they are either a black male with small cock or white guy pretending to be black to get pictures from a couple. You should assume that the person you are interacting with is a fake until they send you a verification photo.

It pisses me right off that folk do this! But yes as cuckoldcouple69UK said, with Bulls sadly they can actually get to the point of fucking our girl before we realise that 8 inches is actually 6 inches. That they dont fuck all night and that being Black most certainly does NOT give every man the right to call himself a Bull.
I think potentially there should be a rating system? Where couples and girls can score their experience!.. and if the tape measure comes out and the so-called...Bull does not measure up I would simply ask him to leave!.. why should you have to put up with bs!.. there are many guys on here who claimed to have in excess of 10 inches however at 9 and a half for some reason I seem bigger??? What's the point in the end it will only end in disappointment for both parties!!.. so I think a rating system is only fair!

We are newjoiners. These "weird people" here are actually a reason why we started to consider getting verified, even though because of privacy, we planned to keep it more anonymous.
I fully understand exactly where you're coming from I've considered verification for the very same reason... however as the previous poster mentioned it would not prevent misrepresentations:(
From the guys point of view how disappointing to find the beautiful woman described was actually let's say very different!?... or from the woman's perspective a gym toned Guy turns out to be some short fat dude who looks like he's come out of the local pub...looool

Every Bull I've met on here so far has sent me fake pictures and refused a verification pic, they are either a black male with small cock or white guy pretending to be black to get pictures from a couple. You should assume that the person you are interacting with is a fake until they send you a verification photo.
I fully agree I am happy personally to send photos with people's names written on it via Kik or other methods such as email once interest is being established
... verification is something that is useful however with its flaws... in my opinion banning fakes is the only way forward and name and shaming swiftly on a dedicated forum potentially?

Who here then is in favour a rating system... that allows points for honesty and banning timewasters?

I think it would be something that the forum and this site could adopt?

And with the ruler on top of the cock. Not beginning shoved up the guys arse hole! :bounce:
Loool I think if it was the latter... there would be a lot of very excited undercover gay members!.. don't get me wrong I have no problem with anyone sexuality... I just choose to be straight... and I think members should not use Tactics of deception... to lure in straight guys...

Neither should so called Bulls..Bulls**t..lol

I'm almost certain the number of guys faking being a couple outweighs guys calling themselves bulls.

Don't wanna stray too far from the OP
I am in full agreement with you my friend!! I think the numbers are catastrophically different in favour of fake gay guys!... versus fake bulls..

But in the interest of good fair play I think uniformity in a ruling system must be implemented..

Therefore... anyone wherever they may be found to be a fake I think they should be exposed!.. and banded..

And a rating system 4 hot wives the prove not to be that hot haha

And Kingdongs... the proof to be pee wees!
Lol

I think what we have out there are men who have mentioned it to their good lady. And shes shown a mild interest. Then the guy considers himself a cuckold in the making and starts searching for appropriate men to complete the journey. But all too often the lady changes her mind and puts a stop on things. Trust me Bulls, i have wanted this for most of my adult life. Been married and in another long term relationship, both with good hope of ending up a cuckold relationship. Neither of them did and that took up 10 years of my life. Sad huh :-(

I'm almost certain the number of guys faking being a couple outweighs guys calling themselves bulls.

Don't wanna stray too far from the OP

Im not so sure. As i said Bulls keep on calling themselves Bulls. Even after theyve done a terrible job of fucking a white attached lady. Seriously so far we have had only a couple of guys who did what they said. Twice as many were poor performers. And thats not even to speak of the no shows or those who suddenly go quiet as we try plan a meet.

And hey theres been so many so called Bulls tell me they dont know how big their dick is. I laugh aloud when i read that!! So the latest one I said ok come on, every guy has measured his dick at least once and if we met then we would probably measure it first. Which we probably wouldn't. But he measures it and writes back "14-15cm"

Oh jeez!

Back