Gay or not Gay? That is the question

I've seen this discussed a while back on this site but I wanted to ressurect it. As a Bull, when you excert your dominance over a cuck hubby by making him suck your BBC or taking him anally infront of his wife, is that a gay act or the act of complete power? I'm of the opinion that it is an act of power unless it happens outside of the Dom/sub relationship. Personally I've never been attracted to a man, but while in the mist of cucking a few hubbys, my cock is harder than ever. Power is the key for me, not the homosexual nature of it. Just wanted a few opinions, from both perspectives. The Bulls and the cucks. And the wives as well.
For a black man in that position it is not gay at all it’s totally a sexual power, control n humiliation kink over the couple, if you want to dominate the couple you must also assert sexual dominance over the husband or cuck …. I do think that the cuck at that point would be considered gay or bi forsure, as he is doing the pleasuring servicing of the bull even in preparation to fuck his wife !

I've seen this documentary on the bbc (pun intended) about a species of primates where beta males submitted to the leader in order to avoid confrontation or showed they accepted his leadership by letting him fuck them. Only after that, the leader would allow them to mate with some females. But he kept his prerogative to breed most of the bab ies with most of the females.

I've seen this documentary on the bbc (pun intended) about a species of primates where beta males submitted to the leader in order to avoid confrontation or showed they accepted his leadership by letting him fuck them. Only after that, the leader would allow them to mate with some females. But he kept his prerogative to breed most of the bab ies with most of the females.
It’s natural and nature to submit to a stronger more superior male especially once you have seen your wife submit !

For a black man in that position it is not gay at all it’s totally a sexual power, control n humiliation kink over the couple, if you want to dominate the couple you must also assert sexual dominance over the husband or cuck …. I do think that the cuck at that point would be considered gay or bi forsure, as he is doing the pleasuring servicing of the bull even in preparation to fuck his wife !
for me i never seen the black man or men as gay or bi when i was serving them before and after they had my girl friends or my wife i have always seen them as the alpha just doing what comes natural and me being the beta what comes natural for me to do in this

it you are a white guy and your cellmate is a big black guy you are going to become his bitch whether you like it or not i know from first hand experience when i did 3 years in a federal prison
brb getting myself thrown into prison for 5 years. I sure hope I'm not fucked against my will and ****** to be some black man's prison wife :)

I think domination and submission can be arousing in and of themselves. Although I consider myself a bi sub, submission to a well-endowed Bull is definitely the context that arouses me most about men.

brb getting myself thrown into prison for 5 years. I sure hope I'm not fucked against my will and ****** to be some black man's prison wife :)
if you are going to prison and your cell mate is a black man you will become his wife or they will get you in a gang bang in the shower either way your sissy white ass is going to be fucked by the black men in your cell block

if you are going to prison and your cell mate is a black man you will become his wife or they will get you in a gang bang in the shower either way your sissy white ass is going to be fucked by the black men in your cell block
I'd be the type approaching them and showing off the goods

Gay/Not Gay. Couldn't tell ya. But for me, i know it's purely an act of power. Nothing much turns me on more than being put in my place as a bottom bitch. Whether that's my Mistress cucking me and controlling my orgasms through chastity, or in sucking Her Bull's cock while He berates me for being a sissy-bitch. The idea that neither see me as a Real Man is where the real turn-in is for me.

Back