gay marriage

Gay marrige maybe ok, but nothing more. Never let them to adopt *******. That's it, just show these fags/lesbs the limits and they must realize that they are not traditional family.

George and Martha Washington didn't pay the government for a marriage "license" Get the government OUT of the marriage license business all together.

because i don't see the world the same way as you?

how very open minded of you.

It's because you fuck other men in front of your husband while simultaneously opposing the rights of gay couples to marry despite the fact that you're in the UK and your comment was written in 2015. If you don't see the irony, you completely lack intuition.

Gay marrige maybe ok, but nothing more. Never let them to adopt *******. That's it, just show these fags/lesbs the limits and they must realize that they are not traditional family.

You're on a site like this and you fuck black men in front of your husband but you call people "fags" and "lezbos" and you talk about defending the "traditional family?" Are you mentally insane?!

So a committed same sex marriage is less worthy than what you have? Ok that today’s version of marriage and mostly in the west. Lots of guys in the bible had two or more wives. In the Far East it was not uncommon for a wife to have multiple husbands as one could be off fighting a war while the other tended to the family business

mar·riage

\ˈmer-ij, ˈma-rij\noun
: the relationship that exists between a husband and a wife

: a similar relationship between people of the same sex

: a ceremony in which two people are married to each other

I don't see "wife's lover(s)" in Webster's definition.
Ok that’s today’s version.

Not sure why this is even a debate - something to bitch about I guess. The way the Liberals cry about separation of church and state one would think that would be part of the issue here with Marriage. The only reason government is involved with "Marriage" is because governments throughout the ages saw dollar signs and realized it was a good way to get extra tax money. The way I see it you can be "religiously married" or you can be "state sanctioned Married". If your religion doesn't allow gay marriage and you want to marry your gay lover - then find a different Church to get married in. Obviously your core beliefs are not the same anyways. Or, go to the magistrate and get married in the state's eyes, you don't have to be married in a church.

The states only reason not to allow gay marriages is based on the religious beliefs - So wheres the separation of church and state? It shouldn't matter to the state what so ever. Whats the benefits from the state in being married? none really, in fact. there is something called "Marriage Penalty Tax". Married couples, under certain conditions, get taxed more for being married. There is really no reason for Hospitals, Insurance companies, and the like not to recognize anyone as your spouse, regardless of sex and/or species. So sex orientation shouldn't matter in a state sanction marriage.

And on a side note - If a baker doesn't want to bake you a cake then respect his religious belief and find a different baker. I'll return the same respect of your belief to marry your gay lover and vote in favor of gay marriage.

The way the Liberals cry about separation of church and state one would think that would be part of the issue here with Marriage.
You always have to put a political spin to everything, don't you, TwoBi? Gives you the chance to continue pissing & moaning about liberals. I believe its the far right Freedom Caucus ... same one that's destroying the Republican "do nothing" party ... that's had the major issues with gay marriage. Hell, you know if they'd back the likes of Trump for President just to get another swing at Roe vs Wade, they'd almost sell their souls to do it. I'm surprised that they haven't required all new brides (wearing the white bridal gowns) to get a doctor's verification that their hymens are still intact before they are allowed to wear that white gown. The RIGHT is LOST right now, TwoBi, maybe you guys ought to take 2019 off, and come back in January 2020 ... its gonna really get nasty in politics this year and I don't think its gonna favor the Alt-President & his den of thieves.
Words-Piss&Moan.jpg

You always have to put a political spin to everything, don't you, TwoBi? Gives you the chance to continue pissing & moaning about liberals. I believe its the far right Freedom Caucus ... same one that's destroying the Republican "do nothing" party ... that's had the major issues with gay marriage. Hell, you know if they'd back the likes of Trump for President just to get another swing at Roe vs Wade, they'd almost sell their souls to do it. I'm surprised that they haven't required all new brides (wearing the white bridal gowns) to get a doctor's verification that their hymens are still intact before they are allowed to wear that white gown. The RIGHT is LOST right now, TwoBi, maybe you guys ought to take 2019 off, and come back in January 2020 ... its gonna really get nasty in politics this year and I don't think its gonna favor the Alt-President & his den of thieves.
View attachment 2333468

Maybe you should re-read what I wrote - said nothing about libs having an issue with gay marriage, nor did I say that the issues with gay marriage was any one political parties fault. Sounds to me it is you that has an issue. And just for the record - this IS a political issue.

I would think that anybody who has a profile on this site would have an open mind and be supportive of other alternative relationships. It seems a little hypocritical to be passing judgment.
Live and let live! We are all very secretive about out dates and being "found out". Wouldn't it be great if we could just all be who we wanted without having to worry about the neighbors finding out.

Back