Gay caps, short stories, whatever goes

Alrighty y'all this is going to be for gay/bi caps and short stories and whatever floats your boat . Feel free to contribute. All I ask is:

NO CASTRATED *******

NO *******

NOTHING TOO EXTREME

2097638289.jpg

It was tough losing my job. I needed to pay bills so I got a job with a moving company. I was the weakest of the group and it showed. One day, my manager pulled me aside and told me he was going to let me go. I begged him. I needed the job. He said they had a special position open. The next morning we went to a new house. My manager said I could service the other workers or lose my job. My choice. Needing the money I accepted my date. That was two years ago. I've learned to love my new job. The black cocks taste amazing and prostate orgasms are amazing. I've had plenty of job offers but turn them down. Who would leave this job?

1844914372.jpg

When I came out as bi to my wife, she suggested I explore it and get a Grindr account. Within the first hour I found two bbc and fucked for hours. Now I see why she loves it.
642883634.jpg

I accidentally got into a fender bender with this guy. I didn't want my perfect driving record ruined so I drove off. I thought I was safe. An hour later he shows up. We make a deal. I make him cum and he forgives. What he didn't tell me was he jerked off right before and he never cums from oral alone
Looks like I'll be getting stretched!

1683714477.jpg

I had no fucking clue what I was doing at my new warehouse job. Luckily my boss showed my role. I must say, it's the best job ever!

Back